❛ Chapter 5 ❜

Ding!

Girlfriend's phone rang making her flinch and grab the cellular device in her jacket pocket. She held her phone, fidgeting in her password. Small jingles were heard from the keychains she had on her phone.

Bestie 💕
Hey, GF!

Hey, Nene! What's up, girl?

Bestie 💕
I wanted to ask if you'd like to come over, I have a friend here and I'd like you two to meet LOL!!

:O
Of course! I'd love to meet them, lucky i just got of work 😁!

Bestie 💕
Alr cool!! See you then, girl! 😊

See you, Nene! 😘

Girlfriend turned off her phone and smiled, she had an amazing friendship with Nene and was happy she was inviting her over to meet someone. The auburn put her phone back in her pocket and began to walk over to Nene's place. She was excited.

Arriving at Nene's door, Girlfriend put on her smile and knocked on the door gently. She tapped the heel of her foot on the ground, the clicking echoing. Seconds afterwards, the door opens abruptly. Nene stood at the doorway with one hand holding the doorknob, "Hey! You made it." She said with a small giggle escaping her plump lips. Girlfriend nodded, "Of course I did, I was excited!" She said, fidgeting with her purse. Another small laugh escaped Nene's lips as she quickly shuffled to the side so Girlfriend could walk inside.

The auburn took a step inside with a small hum escaping her lips. Once she walked inside, she ambled over to the living room to relax.

Her ebony eyes settled down on a blue haired male with a hat covering most of his hair and similar colored eyes as her but they sparkles with passion. She felt her face warm up. He looked really attractive. His outfit was a long sleeved tie dye shirt with baggy blue jeans with red sneakers. It was that barista at the the cafe she saw today.

Girlfriend cleared her throat nervously, glancing away from the other. "Hi.." Girlfriend muttered raising up her hand and waving quietly. "H-..Hey!" The male said back with a small chuckle. Girlfriend slightly shook her head and looked over at them, "I'm.. My name is Girlfriend! How about.. you?" She murmured. The other nodded, "I'm,, Boyfriend. Nice to meet ya.." He said, shrugging a bit. "Nice.. to meet you too, Boyfriend!" Girlfriend chimed, a small giggle escaping her lips.

"It's nice seeing you two get along!" Nene's sudden voice said making the two flinch. Girlfriend laughed a bit, "Well yeah! They seem great." She said. Boyfriend nodded again. "Well it's time to wait for the next guest!" Nene said, clasping her hands.