His Voice

"Nice to see you too" I say sarcastically to my best friend. "Hey, sorry your mum made me do this but it's totally worth it I promise"
"Alright but please don't make me run into anyth.." Just as I say that she runs me straight into the door.
"Really?"
"Sorry" she says while giggling like a damn child

As they sit my down I can hear a drum start to play and a guitar and before I know it a whole band is playing but I was just so confused because I couldn't see a thing and then a familiar song started to play, it was long way home but it sounded like it was them but it could be because they weren't even in Australia but, I'm just so confused. As soon as I heard that voice though I knew.

About a minute later they take my blind fold off and I'm sitting in ore because it can't be but "holy shit" I say out loud but cover my mouth immediately and everyone just laughs at me as well as 5 seconds of summer which are in my backyard, like what! I soon start to chill out a bit and stand up next to my best friend and sing along.

They had played two songs and decided to just chill out for a bit and enjoy the party which I had no problem with. I walk over to them and give them a massive hug because honestly they made my life a better place.

"How are you at my house right now?"
"Well we got an email a few weeks back with all the details and we thought why not we are free and have wanted to do something low key like this for so long" Ashton explains

"Plus there was a picture and Luke said you were pretty so even more reason to come, hey Luke?" Micheal says reason him.

I couldn't help but smile and blush at him smiling and blushing.