Bitch.

During dinner Bella and Jake kept exchanging glances to one another, Bella who was not making the situation better kept giving him fake smiles or the side eye.

"Why her? Bella blurred out. "Seriously out of everyone her! Everyone knows she's been practically drooling over Ron for years so why is she fucking around with Mr. Asshole"

"Bella as much as we love you, the only thing you've been talking about is Hermione and Jake...are you okay" Nyx questioned.

"Yeah I'm fine" she pouted and looked over at Hermione who was sitting next to Ron playing with his hair. "Bitch" she muttered and rolled her eyes.

"Are you jealous" Pansy grinned looking at Bella.

"No I'm just annoyed lately, everything's changing and seeing miss perfect getting action is pissing me off" she huffed.

A few days had passed and Bella had enough of potions, she was on her way to ask to exchange classes to the lower group.

Jake wasn't asked to sit with Hermione but Hermione was asked to sit with Bella and Jake, whilst the two talked every lesson and her giving Jake all of the correct answers, Bella was trying to be independent and do it herself. Every lesson felt humiliating as Hermione kept mentioning Bella's mistakes and tried correcting her on every single one.

She was sick of it and since Slughorn refused to move her seats she would move classes instead. Once Bella had got to Dumbledores office and explained the situation he quickly denied her of it.

"You have potential to thrive, and being in the lower class will do you no good my child" was all that he kept saying, Bella had given up and accepted she would have to witness the sick couple for the rest of the year.

When she was walking back to her common room she passed the Gryffindor and immediately heard the same giggles she's been hearing none stop. This time she chose to ignore it because she has better things to go and places to be.

"Arabella" called Hermione.

Fuck.

Bella turned around with a plastered smile across her face. "What?" she questioned.

"Don't tell anyone what me and Jake were discussing today, it's our little secret" she smiled.

"I can't even remember what I ate for lunch let alone what you and asshole were talking about" Bella said crossing her arms.

"Let me remind you then" she said leaning into Bella's ear and whispering. "He said that he's going to recreate what we did in the library but in the middle of the common room to let everyone know who's making me scream like that."

Bella stepped away from the flustered girl, and looked at her up and down. "What the actual fuck? Granger um well you might not have noticed but I don't fucking care" she said.

"Well you should, I see the way you get around him and it's pathetic since he wants nothing to do with you, you're just a stupid little bitch" Hermione chuckled.

Before she could finish was else she was about to say Bella slapped her across the face with all force. "Say that again you fucking bitch, go on" she shouted walking closer to the girl. Someone grabbed Bella and moved her out of the way. Jake.

"Mione you alright" he said lifting her face up to look at him. He turned to Bella and looked angry "what's wrong with you, why the fuck did you slap her" he said walking closer to Bella. Hermione had tears forming in her eyes and ran back in the common room.

"I- she called me a stupid little bitch when she's whoring around with you" she shouted.

"Watch your fucking attitude darling" he said pinning her against the wall. Bella paused for a moment and held her breathe.