Dumbass.

Bella walked up to her room and went to open the door, before she got the chance to walk in she felt someone pull her back. Before she knew what was going on she was thrown against the wall once more.

"What the fuck" she shouted looking up at who had pinned her there.

"Shush darling we don't want you waking anyone else up" Jake said smirking and slightly tracing his thumb down Bella's cheek.

"I'm not doing this again" she rolled her eyes looking down.

"No no remember what I told you" he said lifting her chin up. "Look at me when I am talking to you."

Bella hated him, she wanted to push him off of her and go to bed but at the same time she wanted nothing more then to be with him in this way. She was vulnerable and she fucking hated it.

"Get off of me" Bella muttered under her breathe.

"What was that? he said in a deep tone leaning closer.

"I need you to stay away from me" she said looking at him.

"I'm afraid we both know damn it cannot happen, you can't stay away from me and I can't stay away from you" he smirked.

Bella agreed, even if she wasn't with him in person he was with her in her mind. Over the past few days he had consumed her thoughts and she hated it.

"Why are you so quiet darling?" he chuckled. "You know I'm right and if I'm right about that then I'm right about this" he said moving his hand from her cheek down to her waist.

Bella's breathing was getting heavier as he pulled her in closer.

"You were so close in there weren't you, I heard it all, every whimper, moan or shaky little breath from your pretty little mouth. You were begging yourself to cum and I interrupted just in time, what a coincidence?" he smirked as he began moving his hand under her shorts. "I can help you right now, i'd love to tease you by running my hand up your thigh, stopping at your sensitive spot while you beg me to go further. Then once you beg I can please you until you cum and let you finish."

Bella couldn't move, she was in shock and all she could hear was her heavy breathing. As she was collecting herself from what she had just heard she felt Jake moving his hand up closer under her shorts.

"Do you want me to carry on darling?" he asked looking down at her.

Bella was so desperate but she was also stubborn, she had never someone touch her like this before and deep down she wanted more even if it was wrong.

She slowly nodded her head giving consent. "No darling I need words, tell me you give me permission" he smiled.

"I give you permission" she whispered as she felt him trace his hand over her underwear.

Bella let out a few whimpers as she felt him begin to rub her. "Darling are you seriously that wet already" he chuckled as he pushed her underwear to the side and gently traced his thumb over her clit.

As he began to rub her more she let out small moans and cover her mouth with her hand. With his free hand Jake took her by the wrists and pinned them above her head. "Any noise you make I want to hear, loud or quiet I want to hear what the fuck I do to you" he commanded.

Bella looked him in the eyes and moaned a little louder causing Jake to slowly push two of his fingers in. Her moans only got louder as he increased his pace. "F-fuck" she whimpered looking up at the person making her feel so good.

Jake smirked and curled his fingers as he began to go in a circular motion making Bella gasp out.

"Jake it-" Bella was trying to say but couldn't finish her sentence.

"Shush darling" He knew exactly what he was doing and leaned in kissing her neck.

This sent Bella over the edge and she felt herself getting close. "I-I'm close" she whimpered as he added another finger.

"Go on then do it, cum all over my fingers. Make a mess on me because it's all you've been thinking about darling" he whispered in her ear.

As Bella started to feel herself finish she heard the door open. Jake quickly pulled his fingers out and stepped back, letting go put her wrists. As Bella sorted out her underwear and shorts she looked to see who it was.

Nyx who was half asleep with crossed arms was standing there. "What the fuck Bells?" she questioned.

"It's nothing alright" Jake replied, Bella looked up at him and scoffed.

"I fucking knew it" she said shaking her head and walking into her dorm.

As she walked in she heard the muffled voices of her friend. She could only make out Nyx saying 'stay away from her.'

Bella got into bed and felt so frustrated and humiliated. "Fucking dumbass" she thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she kept her head down at breakfast, she trusted him and it was nothing to him.

"Don't look but asshole is looking our way, I think he wants your attention" Pansy muttered.

"Let me deal with this" Nyx said smiling in Jakes direction and lifted up her hand flipping him off.

"Dumbass" Bella said rolling her eyes.

The whole day she had been trying to avoid Jake, Bella had realised how vulnerable and stupid she was. She let someone she barely knew have this impact onto her and she wants going to let him have the impact again.

It was her last lesson of the day, it was Herbology so it was moderately easy.

Bella was writing down the last of her notes when she felt something hit her head. She turned to see Pansy smiling, "read the note" she mouthed.

Bella picked up the note and it read "Slytherins are having a party tonight, you have to help me get with Draco." She looked back at her friend and nodded her head, Pansy had liked Draco since second year and seeing her friend happy made Bella happy.

After the lesson the girls decided to do some work in the common room on one of the sofas, about half an hour in a few people walked in playing music and began decorating the common room.

Bella looked up to see Jake with Astoria pinning up some balloons, she was laughing just like Hermione did when she was around Jake.

"That's gross" she rolled her eyes. "Astoria is a dumbass to think he actually likes her" Bella said sighing to her friends.

"Get over him already" Nyx replied.

"One moment" Pansy smiled as she looked over a Draco and called him over. Draco came walking and she whispered something in his ear causing him to called over Theodore Nott.

"Theo this is my lovely friend Bella, Bella this is Theo, both of you are single and there's a party tonight. I want you both to have fun" she said.

"For once I agree, Bella you have fun tonight, but stay safe" Nyx added.

Bella looked over at Theo and smiled at him in which he returned the smile. "Hey darling I will make sure you have fun tonight" he said walking over and sitting opposite her. "With boundaries of course and whatever your comfortable with but trust me you probably will be begging or more" he smirked and walked off with Draco.

Bella felt herself blush as she looked up at the boy walking away, she looked back and saw Jake standing there with clenched fists.

Fucking dumbass she thought.

(Id love to tease you by running my hand up your thighs, stopping at your sensitive spot are you beg me to go further) creds to bestie Paparika/Ari