✭hyunjin

genre:angst 

it was finally d-day. Hyunjin was finally going to be on television after four months of hiatus, instead of being the cool and  confident person he always was, he was nervous, his body slightly trembling as he bit into his nails  focusing on the window. you knew it well yourself, he was broken, after everything that had happened in the last few months he had every right to be scared. He was scared he would be targeted again or worse his group would.

He was now pacing from one corner of the room to the other, hand clutching his hair as he whispered affirmations to himself and praying that the new mixtape would get a positive response and that people would welcome him back.

you slowly walk up to him and softly call him out "hyunnie" he turns around, you could see the fear in his eyes, you slowly place your hands on his shoulder and ask him to sit on the bed, reluctantly he sits down. You bend down to his level, hands still placed on his shoulders, you tried  looking him in the eyes but he was looking at the ground fidgeting with his fingers, you call his name again but softer this time. he looks up at you eyes slightly glossy like he could break any moment. you knew he was vulnerable but seeing him so broken, broke your heart.

you lightly caress his shoulders and look him in the eyes and whispered, "jinnie, you know i'm here,right?"

and thats when he broke down, your grip around him tightened as he sobbed on your shoulder, "jinnie please talk to me" you said. You were hurt seeing him like this, seeing the man you love much so broken hurt you. he finally spoke voice still hoarse from the crying as he hugged you tighter " w-what if they don't like me jagi? what if they hate on channie hyung for this, what if people don't want me back?"

you pulled away from and looked at his now teary eyes and slowly wiped his tears away " you have us, jinnie. me, the members, your family and your fans." you slowly hold his hand as you continue " you have us jinnie, your fans have been dying to see you. They're going to love the new mixtape, just please trust me."

he slowly looked in your eyes and mumbled a small thank you.

30 minutes later:

the mv had just come out and hyunjin wasn't ready to read the comments, you sat next to him his hand clutching yours like his life depended on it as he slowly passed the phone to you, "please read them for me" was all he could he could mumble. he turned his head away from you and looked at the blank wall in front of him  shutting his eyes. you slowly read to comments  that started appearing and a wide smile slowly  grew on you face, you nudge him lightly with your elbow,

he slowly looks at you looking terrified as ever,  you motion him to read the comments, he looked at you  very unsure, you motioned again, he slowly gave in and took the phone away from you.

you could see a small smile grow on his face, you reassuringly squeezed his hand, he looked you in the eyes and this time you could see he wasn't worried " they wanted me back jagi " his tone shocked. the next thing you knew he was jumping on the bed with the biggest smile on his face, the one smile you were longing to see for so long "THEY WANTED ME BACK" he shouted this time, smile and joy evident on his face. you smiled with him, he got off from the bed and hugged you tightly  placing a light peck on your rosy lips, your arms naturally wrapping around his shoulders.

"thankyou" was all he said looking in you eyes, "for what"you asked him slightly confused

    "for the reassurance" he said and kissed you again but this time with love and real happiness .

                                                                        The end.

first fic hope you like it fdhksd