✭seungmin

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" Seungmin cried out as he began to throw another snowball in your direction, laughing wildly as you dramatically dropped to the floor. Laughing to yourself as you lay down on the blanket of thick snow. The two of you had decided to go out to a snow lodge for the weekend and now you were in the middle of a snowball fight.

Spending time with just the two of you during the Holidays you thought it could be romantic. Seungmin had managed to get some time off and convinced Chan to cover for him, to tell his manager that Seungmin was at his parent's home.

It was just the two of you out in a snow lodge together, no one around for miles and even then it was a couple of old people.

"You started this!" You yelled out as you began to throw snowballs in the direction of where your boyfriend had originally been standing but he'd moved.

Slowly and carefully made his way over to you, acting as though he was in some kind of action movie with the way he moved.

"Seungmin?" You questioned as you began to peek out from behind the rock beside you. Wondering where your boyfriend had rushed off too, but when you saw he wasn't there you got a little concerned. Had he slipped in the snow and hurt himself?

"Seungmin?" You asked again, getting up from the ground only to be knocked down to the floor in a rugby tackle causing you to scream out in surprise.

"SEUNGMIN!" You yelled out looking up at him as he pinned you down to the floor below him.

"Hi." He laughed kissing your lips softly as you whined at him. The two of you were freezing despite being wrapped up in so many layers with gloves on.

"Do you want to go inside?" Seungmin asked as he noticed your teeth beginning to chatter, you had been outside for a long time.

"Sure, I'll make us some hot chocolate while you sort the fire out." You laughed wiggling out from his grasp to try and race him into the lodge.

Once Seungmin had the fireplace going the two of you curled up together on the floor in front of it. There was a Christmas movie playing on the TV but neither of you was paying much attention to it.

Instead, you were curling up under the blankets as you enjoyed the way Seungmin would hold you. His arms wrapped around you protectively as he smiled brightly at you. Kissing your shoulder every once and a while as you both just enjoyed being with one another.

"I was thinking of getting I.n a nice bag for his birthday" You told him as you both relaxed against the pillows behind you.

"He'd love that, I might help." Admittedly Seungmin hadn't even started his birthday shopping yet, he still had to get him something. But he'd been rushed off his feet with work and decided to put it off until the last second.

"I'll go with you, lord knows you'll need help shopping." You teased as Seungmin softly squeezed your body, humming as he kissed you once again.