27

After everyone dressed back and got ready they went back to have lunch.

Shihyun was sitting in the living room showing his pictures that he clicked underwater to Tae-hee.

"What's with this picture?", She asked noticing a picture of sooji and seejoo in weird positions underwater.

"What were they doing...", She says with a giggle that catches sooji's attention. She puts her glass of water on the table and comes over to see what's so funny.

"Taehee-ya, let me feed u some food you must be hungry from all that swimming", shihyun says cutely which makes sooji cringe while taehee smiles brightly getting up and interlocking her arms with his and they both walk away to grab some food.

Sooji sits at her place noticing the pictures they were mostly of taehee until it was her and seejo a small laugh escapes at first to the memory of their silly telepathy moment there. They look like idiots she thought smilling but the smile slowly vanished as she remembered what happened before that...how seejo came to her and kissed her..how soft his lips felt and how she didn't push him away... how the world just seemed to stop rotating at it axis and everything started to fade away...was she only surprised or was it something else... nothing made sense. The thoughts seemed to cloud her mind so she pushed them away and decided to not think about it anymore.