4

"What address should I tell the driver to drop you at?", See-Joo asks.

Soo-Ji blinks her eyes replying, "huh?".

See-Joo looks at her narrowing his eyes.

"I...I don't know the address, he booked it and said that it was a surprise. It totally slipped out of my mind", she replies tugging her hair off her face.

"Let me check his phone", she continues.

She leans inside the cab and grabs Jae-Hee's phone from his pocket.

"It's dead", she says in disbelief.

"Are you guys coming or not?", The driver asks from the front seat.

"I apologise", See-Joo says to the driver.

See-Joo pulls Jae-Hee out of the car. Soo-Ji looks away in embarassment. They get in See-Joo's car, he books a driver and they leave for his place. He lives in an apartment not far from his work place. He carries Jae-Hee inside and lays him on his bed. Soo-Ji sits in the living room. She lets her hair down picking the flowers from the pot on the table.

"You still buy these, they are my favourite", she says smiling.

"I know", he replies shutting the door after him.

"You have a nice apartment", she says to him.

"You won't believe me but I bought it with, my own earnings", he says sitting on a couch next to her.

"So you did find something you are good at".

"Not as good as you are at cello". He says taking a seat next to her.

"Well it didn't buy me an apartment as good as yours", she says smiling, she is happy for him, or to be more accurate she is proud of him.

He let out a laugh.

"You haven't changed a bit See-Joo", she says smiling.

<.