8

Quinn sat in the choir room, she bit her lip as she thought about the whole Santana situation.

when she had told her, the Latina had blown up, she had gone after Puck and now Quinn had no idea if the girl was going to let slip Quinn and Puck's secret.

She sighed and buried her head in her hands.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Kurt hummel asked, which startled Quinn.

"Nothing" Quinn sent Kurt a smile.

Kurt smiled back "well if there's anything you wanna talk about... I'm always free to talk to".

Quinn smiled "thanks".

"no problem".

"Alright, guys we're going to the auditorium to do our mashup" Will Schuester exclaimed, "get excited, we're gonna crush the troubletones".

Quinn cheered with the rest of the new directions as they made their way to the Auditorium.

Everyone got into their costumes and the music for 'i can't go for that/you make my dreams' started.

as she performed, the blonde felt the eyes of both Santana AND Puck burning into her, she swallowed hard and kept performing.

Once the performance finished, everyone clapped, excluding Santana, who sat back and rolled her eyes.

Quinn sighed tears forming in her eyes, she started to feel stressed, worrying more about her current predicament.

she was puffed and worried and it felt like everything was coming down on her, she felt like she could barely breath and began to feel extremely dizzy

The girl got and overwhelming feeling of sickness, she heard shouts and people rushing towards her as she felt herself fall and everything went black.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter🥺