3

After glee club, Puck drove straight to Quinn's house, wondering what she wanted with him.

Once he got to her house, he went straight to the front door and knocked on it.

The blonde opened the door, almost immediately, she still had a tinge of pink at the ends of her hair from when she was a skank, Puck only just noticed this as hadn't taken much notice of her, he had been too busy with Beth.

Quinn invited the boy in and closed the door after he had walked through.

"So why did you want me to come to your house?" Puck asked, looking at the girl up and down.

Quinn took his hand, leading him up to her bedroom "hold on" she said.

"What are we doing in your bedroom?" Puck asked as the two walked into her bedroom.

Quinn watched the boy sit on her bed "My mum's on a cruise... she'll be gone for a week" she told the boy.

"Ok..." Puck nodded, cautious of where this was going.

Quinn sat close to him the bed "so I have the house to myself" she went on "and I want to be with you" she half whispered.

Puck turned his head to look at the girl, her eyes were fixed on his lips.

The boy leaned in and kissed her.

Quinn kissed back as she moved to lay down on the bed.

Puck lay on top of her and the blonde tried to take his shirt off him.

Puck pulled away "wait... wait I didn't bring protection".

"I don't care" Quinn kissed him again.

"Under other circumstances I'd take my chances but we don't have a very good track record" puck reminded the girl.

"Maybe we'll get lucky again" Quinn whispered and kissed him.

The boy pulled away again "you mean unlucky" he held the girl.

"Look like I said before, trying to get Beth back was a stupid idea" she stared at him "but we made one perfect baby, we can do it again".

Puck sat up "you want to get pregnant again?" He questioned.

Quinn took a moment without moving, before nodding her head "don't you want a family?"

"I don't know..."

"Please I know you have always wanted a family" Quinn said, shaking her head.

She was right and now it was puck's turn to stay silent.

"We wouldn't have to be together... I just want a family of my own... a perfect baby to make me special" she tried convincing the boy.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"Yes" she said immediately.

"Ok" he said going into kiss the girl again before pulling away again.

Quinn sighed.

"I just want you to know that you don't need to have a baby to make you special... you are special and I get how hard it must be for people not to see how damaged you are right now".

Quinn looked down.

"I mean everyone jumped to support Santana on a secret that we already knew about but... no one takes even ten seconds to see how your doing".

Quinn bit her lip "I want this" she assured him "do you?"

"Of course" he said.

He'd always wanted a family and he'd also always had a soft spot for Quinn fabray... and so he did it.