Chapter-1 (Intro)

A new sunny day, warm and busy. Mom is working on kitchen. School is closed for the Covid-19 from the month of march. I was feeling idle because my home tutor didn't came home on that day. I checked my socials. Alan had post a picture. I gave 2 comments. Then my mind wanted to see my old school photos. There I saw him. He was smiling. I didn't saw him for 1 and half years face to face and didn't talk with him for 3 years. I tried but he left me behind. I never knew why. But when we were together we were kind of best friends. Anyway I was recalling my childhood. Some drops of tears rolled on my cheeks. 3 years before, I leave that school and 1 and half years ago I left my birthplace. My mom shouted from her kitchen and told me to study. I went to study. Suddenly my sister told me to look outside through the window, a boy with AW logo shirt. It made me smiling. Day passed away. I went to sleep. Before sleeping I watched "Aviation movie" one more and start thinking about Red Nexus. It took me to the world of imagination. I went to seelp while thinking.
The sun raised, I woke up from bed. It was normal outside. I checked my phone and saw an email from T34m474n. They had written that -----

Walkers,

A big problem happened to our community. Red Nexus hacked our platform and all ids and pages of #0
except this email. If anyone wants your password or any information please don't give!
We will send more information to you.

-----------------------------------
-T34m474n
-------------------------------------

I became silent. What is happening? I tried to contact with other walkers but I failed!! It said error. I tried to chat with them through DM but still couldn't! It shows like I'm out of connectivity though I was connected with network.

After sometimes an email again appeared. It was also from T34m474n.

But a little different

Walkers,

If you want more information tap HERE...........

-Team Alan.
-----------------------------

I became a little confused for writing in words T34m474n. But I didn't took it in mind. I tapped the link. But nothing happened. The site was blank. I kept seeing if there is something but it was totally blank. Suddenly I started to feel so dizzy, like I got drugs. Then I became senseless. When I woke up I found myself in my bed. But something is creepy. My mom and sister both weren't at home. I looked outside and saw that not a single people are there. The busy city is looking like an empty quit village. And it was full of mist. I took my black hoodie and mask and went outside for looking somebody else. I can't believe that everything was freezing even it was summer! I didn't saw even a single bird! Everything was quite like if i shout it will be heard from 10 kilometre distance! But wait! Someone is coming! I looked at him more clearly. He was the boy with AW logo shirt. I ran toward him. So was he. He came in front of me. We both were on masks. When we opened our masks, we vanished from that place. For a minute I was falling from a place full of blue. Then I appeared in a place. It was full of darkness. A little amount of lights was there. But I wasn't alone. So many people were there. About 30-40 I guessed. We were thinking where we were. Suddenly lights turned on. Someone was saying in a large voice.

"Attention walkers! We are in walker base. Someone sent you a link by email named TEAMALAN. That wasn't them. It was the team of Red nexus. All of you tapped the link. So you are in here. I am the computer of this base. Location - World of Walker."

I was so confused. I couldn't understand anything. Then I saw my friend Novara. She is #80399. We both surprised to see each other. She told me to look there. It was #0 and some of walkers. #88888, #28300 was also there. Then I met some of my friends, #77569, #79993, #44690, #80707, #79978 and #78770. Soon #0 or Alan Walker came to us. He told that -

- Look guys. I also don't know what is happening. Most of T34m474n members are not in here not here. We are in other dimension. We are no more on Earth.

-So where are we? (I asked)

- We still not get it (Alan replied)

we stayed quiet for a second.

Suddenly it was like earthquakes. The lights were beeping and turning to red. After some seconds it stopped.
#77596 or Emily shouted -

-what was that?

-That was terrible (#78770 replied)

-you got message walkers (computer announced)

T34m414n told that Red nexus company is vanished. No one could entry the web side of Red nexus. According to T34m414n's info they are on way to get here. if we got any information we will send that to you.
(Computer)

We were panicked. Alan told us to stay quiet and told to give our walker IDs. We all gave. But one of us was strange. His walker ID is #09999. He also was looking strange! He had a robot hand which had red lights. We all became speechless but Alan still believed him. Then a boy came to alan. He told Alan that he just joined walker so he coudn't remember his ID. But wait! Is that him? He looked at me too. When we saw each other we started to walk to each other. It was him. My friend! When I saw him I became silent. So was he.
- is that you? (He asked)

-Zane? (I again asked)

-Oh My Goodness! It is you! (He replied)

-what are you doing here? (Me)

-I've joined Walker so I'm in here! (He)

-WOW. I mean ,s-so good to see ya again.(me)

-Me too.(he)

-So what's your walker I.......(I stopped by a noise)

A noise was raised. It was so loud so we fell on the ground. It was horrible.

We were so scared. We were looking what it was but we couldn't find anything.

Alan told that,

" WALKERS you all should take some rest in here. This place was once full of people, I guess! We got a few signs of life. Go right for cabins. We will remind you for meeting. Now we need to rest."

We walked to cabins and saw that strange boy didn't go there. He was going to the opposite way. I followed him. He went to a room. Signboard says it is the meeting room. When he tried to get in it, it shutted down. A siren started to beep. It was the Security alarm. I ran off. Alan and others came and saw that boy. Alan told that,

-What are you doing here?

-I was just walking around! (#09999)

-okay! But why it shut down? All walkers can go through it. Only a non walker can't get through it! (Alan)

-Maybe some problem caused. No one use this place for a long time! (#28300)

-Yeah! Maybe! (#88888)
We went to our cabins again.
One hour passed. I was sitting on the chair and thinking about the boy.

Someone started speaking in the head announcing center.

"Listen up Walkers! You are in the base of World of Walker right now. This is the main place where Walkers used to live. We are so lucky to be in here but not at all. Someone has called us in here for some reasons. Team will send us more info about that. And we also have a good news that our Team have found so many AV8-Drones and some cool gadgets for us. You gotta check them! Go and find your one. All of them have different kind of power. Go and see what belongs to you! Something big is coming to us. Let's get ready!

- (Alan said)