Chapter-4 (Middlegame)

At last!!!!! I found him! I speed up and stopped him. I went out with my gadgets and aimed my gun to him. I shouted to stop him. He stopped. I told him to turn around and put his hands on the air. He was turning around slowly and suddenly he put a gun out and aims at me. I activated my drone and told to target him. It targeted him. I told him to put his gun on the ground or I will shoot him. He was putting the gun and suddenly he tried to shoot my foot but luckily it didn't hurt me. My drone freezes him. I took his gun and throw it far away. Now I asked him –

-Why did you take us in here? What do you want? (Me)

-I didn't take you in here. You came in here by yourself! (#09999)

-Then what are you doing in here? You supposed to be with us! Isn't it? Walker #09999? (Me)

-I'm not a Walker. I'm a Red Nexus! (#09999)

-What do you want from us? Why RN company took us in here? (Me)

-You all destroyed our planet! We will fight against you! (#09999)

-But you did! We read it in the book! (Me)

-That is not true! (#09999)

-I know what is true! Tell me how to stop this or I will shoot you! (Me)

-If you shoot me you will lose your biggest hope! (#09999)

-What do you mean? (Me)

-I will tell you how to win in this war! (#09999)

-Walkers don't trust RN! (Me)

-If you don't do that I will kill your friends! Oh you don't know one thing! Your friend Zane is also a member of RN! (#09999)

-How can you say that! He will never do that! (Me)

-Can't you remember that who sent you in here? He did! He forced against others to send you in here! Didn't he? And now you are going to die! (#09999)

-What? How do you kno........... (Someone shooted me with something and I got senseless)

After getting my sence back, I found myself on a chair in a dark room. My hands were tied with ropes. My drone, gun and watch were not with me. My head was spinning. I couldn't see anything well. Then I saw some lights. I saw two peoples coming in the room. I acted like was still senseless. One of them was #09999. They were talking about Alan and rest. I heard their conversions-

-Did you send them the massage? (#09999)

-Yes. They are on their way. (The person)

-Are you sure they are going to believe you? (#09999)

-Ofcorce !! All time we are role playing and they are just blind at us. Who knows T34M474N has been hacked after only one message!! (The person)

-Hmm. But don't get too relaxed. I know them. They are so awake! They can get you at any time! (#09999)

-We will take care of it. (The person)

-so what did you tell them? (#09999)

-I told them to start their journey to here. They will be here soon. And we are also getting ready! You should work too! (The person)

-Hey! Do you know about that book? In the base they found a book where was written that RN destroyed this dimension. Is that true? (#09999)

-Are you going to believe those unpaid fairy tales? I am 40 years older then you! Never try to be smarter than me! (The person)

-Then if Walkers destroyed this planet how we are still living on it? (#09999)

-Haven't you learnt anything from me? I am your uncle! None of my family members have talked like that! Who saved you from the earthquake? Who gave you those fake hand? Who did? (The person)