Chapter 1

Another morning, just another day. I was starting at yet another highschool. My family, my mom, my dad, and me, had now moved I think 5 times. Although this was just for my dads stupid job, I liked it too because it gave me the opportunity to get away from all the harassment. You see, at every school I always somehow got bullied. And even when I tell my friends or my teachers or even my parents they usually just say," Youre on your own!" No one to help me, stand by me, or protect me. Just me, myself and I. I quickly packed my pink bag with all the crap I needed, books, paper, etc. I thought about maybe saying I love you to my parents or something but I knew they wouldn't care anyways, so I just left. Luckily the school was only a few streets away so I didn't need a bus, thank god! Now thats minus one bully section. When I was just a few steps a way I heard the loud bell, crap I was going to be late on my first day! I ran as quick as I could I looked to my left in fear because I heard panting. Only to see another girl by me. " Hey are you new?" Well obviously, but I nodded anyways, by this time we were walking. "I'm lindsey." "Hi I'm grace." I was really hoping this friend would last, and protect me. Hah probably not but you never know. Me and Lindsey continued to walk up to the front office, I told them that I was the new student and, just like every other office person I've ever met, she shrugged and gave us each a late pass. Li dsey luckily showed me where my first class was, and here it starts again another first day.