Chapter 4

Ginger just shut-"Meow" Ginger quietly meowed. Cover blown! "What was that?"
Lindsey looked at me. "Um... Nothing?" I answered back, I sucked at lieing I for sure knew because she gave me the your lieing look. "Fine its my cat!" I said. She laughed her ass off. "YOUR CAT?" She gasped as she continued to laugh, then she realized I wasn't laughing and looked at me. "Wait your serious?" "Um. Ya." I opened my bag and showed my adorable little kitten inside. "Awww! Well that makes sense why your carrying that extra bag!" I was surprised she didn't even ask why my cat was with me, and I was glad I REALLY didn't want to have to explain that. "Can you just keep it a secret?" I pleaded to her. " don't worry your cat obsession is safe with me!"

Cat obsession? More like cat protection!

Right as I walked on campus the bell rang. GREAT, wait I wasn't late! Yas!!! I walked into my first hour and when I went to go take a seat," oh sorry you can't sit here." One of the girls who was laughing and me yesterday said. I ignored her and just sat in front of the desk I wanted. She went to go say something but, like my mom, didn't. Alright well here comes the bullying, earlier then usual guess Wisconsin is just the bullying state.

Lunch came around and I found myself alone, again. Until UH OH, those girls who were laughing are coming over. All 3 of them took a seat. The one who was their "leader" began to stare at me then talked,"I just want you to know WE are in charge here. You don't mess with us, or you'll be sorry. I'm Sierra, this is Morgan , and Kylie." She pointed to her two little minions. I honestly didn't care I just rolled my eyes. " HA so you wanna play that way fine!" At that moment Sierra pushed the tomato soup I had right onto my leggings. "Now they match your shirt!" Morgan and Kylie laughed so hard I swear they were going to die. They quietly got up and walked away.

I knew i should've just defended myself but I didn't know how. No one ever really "taught" me. Oh no! Now because of the soup it look like I had my period or something! My parents wouldn't be home, maybe I could just...

Second day and I ditched, great repetation! Honestly I knew I shouldn't have but I felt like I almost needed to. Oh shit. Where's ginger omg omg omg... Wait haha the bag was still in my hand. I slowly opened it to find my sweet kitten sound asleep. It was so cute I swear I could've just died. I quickly walked home in fear that someone might see me like this. Finally I arrived at home but when I opened the door I heard talking. Wtf I don't want no paranormal shit... I walked in quietly and let Ginger out of the bag. I would say hello or something but I didn't want to end up like one of those stupid people in the horror movies. So I tip toed up stairs. My parents door was close. Maybe they are home, well that just gives me a better reason to stay in my room. So I shut and locked my door and collapsed on my bed. I honestly was just done with school with my family with everything and everyone. Just done.