Chapter 5

Sooooo? You liking it so far??? Honestly idk the last time I wrote this but when I was reading them I'm like ew just ew so now I'm making it better haha I forgot how fun this is MWAHAHAHA well enjoy.

"GRACE!" I heard my mom yell.
" uggggh whaaaat???" I replied in a sleepy tone.
"DINNER!!!!" She screamed back
Damn I can hear you no need to be a psycho bitch and yell like I'm next door or something. Anyways I changed into my plaid pj pants and hid the white ones under my bed I knew my mom would be pissed if she found them anyways. So I walked downstairs to find my parents sitting down eating dinner which was some ugly looking meat.
"So m-" I started
"SHHHHH KNOW ONE FUCKING CARES!" My dad screamed.
Damn... Someone was in a bad mood, haha but that wasn't new!
I just gave him a death glare until he suddenly bolted up and slapped me straight across the face. And that was the last thing I remembered before waking up in a white room, a hospital. My face stung and my head hurt badly. Where was my mom? My dad? Two strangers entered the room, " how are you hon?" one asked. All I could manage out was a moan. Haha moan lol like... Nevermind... Anyways one beautiful girl hugged me. "You're beautiful! Don't let your horrible parents make you think different!" This is when I felt something. Something I never had before. Love? But it didn't make sense to me. I liked guys! I like guys! That's what I had been taught. Then I truly thought omfg when was the last time I liked a guy... 1st grade. Maybe I wasn't straight... That explains A LOT. "Hello?" The girl waved her hand in front of me."huh?" I gasped. "Damn I thought you died or something!" She said."do-do I kn-know y-you?" I sputtered." Oh geez ya, I'm Lindsey's friend Kassidy but you can call me Kasey! She told me you were in the hospital and no one else could come so I just thought hey! I don't have a life so why not!!!" She exclaimed while I examined her beauty.
Kasey had straight brown hair. She was wearing a grey beanie, a grey flannel with a black tank top and black jeans. The best part was her black combat boots and her beautiful green eyes. Who knew that this was only the beginning.