Chapter seventeen: Bad memory

Warning this contains a second of abuse

The next day it was sunny and Galeforce took his kids outside into the backyard and he puts Henry down and nudges him to go play.

"Ah?" He said in a shy voice. "Go play baby~" Galeforce cooed warmly and he sat on a lawn chair and watched him walk around and look at his new surroundings with a curious expression.

Soon he was running around and laughing for joy as he played hide and see with Ellie and Charles and he hiding this time for this round.

As he looked around for a spot to hide he bumped into something and looked up and saw it was a fence and his eyes widen in fear as a very bad memory appeared in his head and it scared him.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BRAT!" Shouted a man's voice and he looked blurry in Henry's head and he hit Henry with something and Henry suddenly snapped out of it and ran back to Galeforce in tears and let out a cry of distress.

This made Galeforce get up in a panic and onto his knees and hold his arms out to henry who rammed into him.

"Henry?! What's wrong?! Are you ok?!" Exclaimed Galeforce as he rubbed his back to calm down. But all he got was a sobbing and shaking two year old.

"What's wrong baby?" Galeforce asked softly and he looked around for the source but saw nothing and Ellie and Charles looked confused and concerned with Henry's behavior.

"What happened mama?" Asked Ellie as she and Charles walked over in worriment for their brother.

"Not sure, but I'm going to take Henry inside for bit. Stay in the backyard ok?" "Ok mama" said the two nodded and went back to playing.

Inside the house Henry was trembling hard and he clung onto Galeforce tightly and he was very traumatized by something that he remembered and Galeforce shushes him to comfort him and soon Henry was a little better.

"There we go~ no more tears and you're ok now~" this made Henry sniffle and feel so much better and he soon fell asleep in Galeforce's arms.