Chapter two: Attacked!

Warning this contains blood and violence!

At work Galeforce tried to focus on his work as much as possible as Major Hershell Panzer walked over to him.

"Captain Galeforce? Permission to enter sir?" He asked saluting to Galeforce. "Permission granted Major" answered Galeforce sadly. "Are you ok sir?" Asked Hershell as he sat next to his friend.

"Honestly no, I talked to my husbands and told them about adopting another child and they think we shouldn't right now" Galeforce sighed sadly.

"Maybe it's for the best right n-" a sudden explosion cuts Hershell off and Galeforce stood up and he and Hershell ran out and saw the tophats attacking them for no reason.

"Hershell get the men and fight back and that's an order!" Galeforce pulled his gun and ran to a spot and started shooting.

"Sir yes sir!" Hershell said and he saluted and ran off and soon it turned to a bloodbath and Galeforce was very scared for his men's safety.

"Hershell get out of here now. Grab as many men as possible and go!" He shoved his friend away but Hershell refused to leave him behind. "No! You need to come with us you're our captain!"

"Hershell ! I order you to leave now!" "No! I-Hubert watch o-" a sudden sharp pain bloomed on Galeforce's back he collapsed and everything started to go black.

"Hubert no! Stay with me ok!? Hubert! Hubert!" Hershell shouted as Galeforce's conscious faded and he slowly blacks out as blood pours from his back.