Part 12 (Ashton's P.O.V.)

I sat in my room thinking. Somehow I felt guilty about being with Michael, I've got a boyfriend. Well, I wasn't with Michael, but I sure felt something hanging out with him. Truth be told, I wouldn't even have been with Luke if I hadn't been so god damn lonely. And that was all because of Michael.

I looked at my hand where he had written his phone number, I wanted to call. I really wanted to call. But what was I gonna say? And if we met again, would it be a date? Was I cheating? My head was pounding like crazy. 

Lying in my bed I felt kind of pathetic, I'm sure Michael didn't think about me like crazy. Ever since I saw him again, I've had dreams about our last encounter. I can't believe we've had sex. And we were even caught doing it, I laughed at the thought. 

It had been four days since he gave me his number, I should probabily call now. I felt brave and got my phone. I took a deep breath and dialed the numbers. It rang.

"Mikey speaking!" I started sweating and replied the most macho I could, "Hey, this is Ash." Why was I this nervous? "Do you wanna hang out some time?" He said "Yeah, seven at the park?" I agreed and said goodbye. 

Okay, it didn't go so bad. I got up from my bed and started changing. Unfortunatily I had a shift at KFC before I could meet Michael. The job wasn't too bad, not as good as my old job, but I got to socalice and the shifts were pretty short. 

The only problem now, is that Luke also worked there and I was supposed to meet Michael after. Luke could get so intense with the whole boyfriend thing, always wanting to hang out. I mean, I really shouldn't complain, I've had the best boyfriend in the world. 

This was so frustrating, Michael made me go crazy without even trying and without even knowing it. And Luke just tried his best, he was so great. I held my head in my palms and tried my best to breathe. This was not going to be easy.

-

1) SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS SO FAR, THEY'LL GET LONGER. :-) 

2) I WAS THINKING OF WRITING A STORY WITH BOTH 1D AND 5SOS, WHERE 1D ARE ADULTS AND 5SOS ARE THEIR KIDS. WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT? LET ME KNOW.

3) I WILL START UPDATING EVERY SECOND DAY.

HAVE A NICE DAY! :-D