Part 9 (Michaels P.O.V.)

I was sitting in last period math class, waiting for the bell to ring. I was so done with this place, I didn't even know why we needed to learn all this shit. When I graduated, I was gonna get out. Not only from school, but from my mum, from this town. I didn't know where, but far away. Maybe I could teach guitar to kids in Africa? I had no clue, but I was ready as fuck. 

The bell finally rang and I got up and out of the classroom. I was making my way to my locker when I felt a fist in my face and fell to the ground. Not this, not Todd again. You see, Ashley, Todd's girlfriend's dad owned the video shop. Yes. The whole school knew I was gay and didn't approve one bit. This happened once or twice a day, it was usually Todd but sometimes other guys I used to call my friends. "Get your shit together, fag!" Todd smirked and yelled. I got up and ran out of school.

I walked to town. Today I had my first group session with other kids who had problems at home. My aunt/maid made me go, she thought it would help. I loved her for being the only one who cared about me. I really didn't want to go, but it would make her less worried. I made my way down to the public library, the meetings were in a room there. I looked at my watch, 3.07 pm. Dang, I was late. I walked in the door to see about ten teenagers and an old lady sitting in a circle. They all turned around. I blushed, looking down and made my way to a free seet. The lady told me to present my self to the others. I looked back up, got up and said "Hi, I'm Michael. U-uh, I'm eightteen years old." And then I stopped talking, I felt dizzy and quickly sat down not being able to speak. Ashton sat in the seat in front of me.