Return

"Mina wake up. We've arrived."

I wake up and look around. The plane has finally landed in South Korea after 13 long hours. I slept for the last 12 hours after waking up at 2 a.m just to arrive before my brother's concert.

"Come on Mina. Get up."

I reluctantly get up and follow my mother out. We grab our luggages from the luggage pickup and head outside. I hear a bunch of yelling and questions. I look up to see reporters outside crowded around something. I lower my head and my mother continues walking straight towards the reporters.

"Mom. What are you doing?" I ask her

"Your brother is picking us up. That's why the reporters. C'mon."

She grabs my arm and pulls me along with her. As we head closer, I see Jungkook standing in front of the reporters and I take off running. He sees me and starts yelling for people to move. I barrel towards him and jump on him. He hugs me tight and kisses my head.

"Woah. Hey Mina. You have gotten so heavy." He says laughing

He sets me down and I punch him.

"I have not. I missed you too." I say to him.

He laughs and I turn to the rest of the members.

"Welcome back kiddo." RM says.

"Just don't jump on me. I'm not going to pick you up like Jungkook." Yoongi says.

"Oppa, I already know about your arm. How are you by the way?"

"Good. Better." He says.

I smile and give him a hug.

"Well, you could have told me you were going to run towards him instead of leaving all this luggage for me to carry." My mother says walking over.

Jimin immediately grabs the luggage and my mom thanks him. I laugh and Jungkook walks over to hug her.

"Jungkook, is this your sister?"

"Jungkook, how long have you been separated from your sister and mother?"

"Jungkook - "

"I'm sorry everyone. We will hold a press conference some other time to answer all your questions. For now we need to leave. Thank you."

The reporters start to come forward and I am pushed right into Jin.

"Let's get you inside before you get hurt." He says.

J Hope opens the van door and Jin blocks off the reporters as I get in. My mother follows in after and then the boys. We pull out of the airport and head towards the guy's shared dorm. They have an extra room that my mother will be sleeping in and I am going to sleep in Jungkook's room with him. As kids we would share rooms, so I wasn't going to argue against having a shared room with Jungkook for the rest of summer. When we arrive, V and Jimin grab our luggage and take it up into the rooms. I climb out after everyone and stretch.

"Are you tired or hungry? I can make you some ramen." Jungkook says.

"No, I am making you all decent food. Ramen? Ha! I am here now and you will eat well Jungkook." My mother says.

I laugh and Jungkook looks embarrassed. Jin offers to help and my mom agrees.

"I'm going to take a nap first." I say to them.

They nod and Jungkook takes me to his room. I lay down on his bed and instantly fell asleep.

~

"You're Jungkook's sister? Yeah right. Stop trying to get attention."