Chapter 3

Selena's POV

We all got into the music room and I took a seat next to Taylor while Ariana sat next a guy, I think his name is Nathan and I believe they are crushing on each other.

"Okay class, for this term-" the teacher, Mr Walter was interrupted when he saw the front door opened and the new guy came in, he was dressed in his his uniform and damn, his hair was combed up rather than ruffled, he looked more civilized and not more of a badass.

"Oh, Mr. Bieber, I see you've arrived, I welcome you to my class, but I hope that you aren't late again" Mr. Walter said. The guy just nodded carelessly, he then looked in my direction and smirked. I turned my face as he took a seat in front of me and Taylor.

"As I was saying... this term will be based on your vocals; you will each get a partner and work on an original, be it an instrumental or a song" he explained. I immediately chose Taylor as my partner but Mr. Walter said that I would have to be paired with the new kid, Justin, since we were both new and man did that suck, at least he's hot.

Justin's POV

When I heard I got paired with that new girl, Selena, I felt lucky, I mean have you seen this chick, she was so hot, with her long dark hair and blue highlights complimenting it and her amazing body, she had an amazing rack and damn...baby got back and not to mention she had perfectly tanned skin. The things I'd do to bang that shawty.

The class was over and we were told to work together after class in spare time, so I got up and walked over to Selena's desk.

"Hey I'm Justin" I told her as she noticed me and looked up at me, I saw that she had a music note tattooed on her right wrist.

"Oh I know" she said smiling. Did I say she was... oh never mind, I did.

"So we can meet up after all our classes in the library, and maybe work for an hour because of that dumb rule where boys and girls cannot be together in a dorm... but seriously who does that?, maybe some asswipe that wanted to spoil all of our fun and... and Oh my god you think I'm talking to much don't you? I know that since... okay maybe I should shut up now" she finally said and bit her lip, looking anywhere but me. She looked so innocent biting those lips, like a child in trouble.

I chuckled at her "it's fine, actually you're cute when you ramble, anyways we can go for that library plan" I said.

"Ok" she mumbled before looking at me and began packing her bag. "bye Justin" she said leaving the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed to myself as I looked at my schedule and saw that I had history. Now to find the history class. After walking around the school for about the third time I finally realized I kept passing the class the entire time; this just pissed me off, I opened the classroom door and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Excuse me, Mr...?" the teacher's voice said stopping me in my tracks.

"Justin Bieber?" I said in a boring, asking-like tone.

"Mr. Bieber, you can't just enter my class whenever you like" he spat.

"I'm sorry but I'm new here so I want aware of the location of these classes so that's why I was late" I tried explaining as I was heading to a seat and I was once again pulled back, I groaned in annoyance.

"Don't walk away from me young man, I'm not finished speaking to you" he said. I turned around facing this ignorant man." I'm not pleased with your behavior, so you have one hour detention."

"Seriously?" a voice says. I turned and spotted Selena sitting in a combination with a serious yet bored face.

"Excuse me, Ms Gomez, this is none of your business" he sternly told her.

"But I mean-come on, give the guy a break, he doesn't know where the classes are-" she was cut off.

"That's it... Mr Bieber and Ms Gomez, both of you in detention for two hours for the entire week" Mr PainInTheAss said.

"What the fuck?... you're an asshole" she told him before storming out of the class with her bag.

I stood shocked at the situation, not because Mr PainInTheAss was told off but because of Selena, I mean who knew she had a mouth on her.

"I can't believe she just swore in my class, after detention, you will both stay after dinner and clean up after everyone" he calmly said.

Ha! seems Selena caught him in the gut.

"Cool" I shrugged before walking out of his class.

~~~~~~~
♥♥Vote and comment♥♥

Song: Maps-Maroon 5

▪Unedited▪