INTERLUDE: 'FLASHES'

MARCH 17|'15

ATLANTA, GA

-----

"DAMN girl...got-damn Lola"

"Shit"

"Um...shit betta than I thought bruh"

"Hell yeah...grip dat shit Tev! Aye! Grip dat shit Tev!"

"Make that bitch cream nigga Make that bitch cum Tev"

It stung.

The repeated smacking against her bare back side, as his nails dug deeper into the side of her exposed skin.

Gulping hard, the next motion caused her eyes to shut tight before the strong burning sensation began to take over.

"Damn...look how wet this bitch is man. Look at dis shit bro"

He laughs, as several bright flashes momentarily lit up the semi dark room, the constant shutting noise of the cellular device engrained in her ears.

"Get...stop...please" she managed to plead yet again, only to be answered with more smacks across her ass and a hard hit upside her head from another direction.

"Fuck up. You know you want this shit...or you wouldn't of came up here" the deep tone replied back hastily.

Eyes still shut tight, she finally decided to open them again, her tears blurring her vision, as her body steadily rocked back and forth against the soft, velvet, black couch.

Slowly shaking her head, her breath then hitched at the feel of a shoe roughly kicking her right leg, spreading it further apart from her left.

"Yeah get in there nigga. Make dat hoe feel that shit"

Unable to move, due to the weight of a 150 pound male pressed against her, the desire to fly away tortured her so.

The dream of magically getting up and floating away from it all was just that...a dream.

A senseless, hopeless, stupid dream.

Feeling her head sinking further into the arm of the couch, the natural instinct to breathe suddenly heightened. With her nose and mouth smashed against it, she struggled to lift it back up.

"Aw shit...aw fuck, dis bitch feel so fucking good cuh"

"I bet she do" that same voice said, except it was now low and dry.

"I bet she do" he repeated, this time a bit slower.

"Just make sure you get it all, then Jay next. And hurry up. We ain't pay this hoe fa nothin' the voice said, as her shoulders now began to heave uncontrollably.

The violent ripping of her turquoise colored thong sounded in her ear next, as they were forcibly removed her.

After several minutes of non-pleasurable torture, the pain finally stopped.