DEEPER|04.

•••|BEAUTIFUL THINGS

------

"NIGGA, I spy some new hoes"

Markus sung loudly, as Julez smirked a bit while counting the stack of various bills in his hand.

He felt good, for once, especially after what he'd accomplished last Thursday.

Riding on a bunch of fools who had taken something from him, now had to deal with that same hurt and pain his people had to. After laying low and keeping his usual watchful eye out, along with his crew, Julez decided it was safe to move back around. After a long week of hitting the block, creating different things when he could and looking out for family, all Julez needed now was a couple pretty faces, with some fat asses and a little action.

Having been to Diamonds&Pearls more than a few times in his life, Julez already knew most of the dancers by face and body. He and his crew always tipped and paid the dancers well.

"Hey babe? How y'all doing tonight?" A bartender by the name of Alia said.

"We good sexy, how you?" Another member of Julez's crew replied before smacking her ass.

She simply smiled, her light skin suddenly reddening, Julez could see even under the colorful lights.

"Oh I'm good baby. What y'all drinking tonight though? I already know Marky want the usual" she said with a smile.

"Already" Markus replied.

After everyone ordered their drinks, Alia noticed Julez hadn't.

"What about you Ju?"

"I'm good baby" he replied, quickly eyeing her to which she nodded.