Chapter 1

"What are you talking about?! I never had feelings for you!" he yelled into my face. Is he serious right now?

"What are YOU talking about?! If you never had feelings for me, then how do you explain what happened last night?!" I countered. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. I thought that he'd stop acting all stupid, but I was wrong. His brown eyes looked into mine with no sign of emotion.

"Nothing happened last night. Nothing that matters to me" And that was the moment I broke. Breaking into a million pieces.

A shiver ran down my spine. Even though a year had passed, these memories never let me go. They were stuck inside my head. And they would never leave. Not, until I die. It is a bad memory and I felt terrible, humiliated. And it's okay. You just can't erase them. Because in that moment strong feelings were taking over you. They were overwhelming. And moments like that will be hardly forgotten. You just have to live with it. Those are hard words, but it's the truth. If you learn to live with it, you have a better chance to forget it one day. It'll be hard, but I think I can manage. I mean, I'm not on my own. I have my best friend. He was there when everything happened, before and after it. He never left my side, which I love him for. Ever since that day, he and I grew closer and became inseparable. At first, we were the iconic trio. But we fell apart. Alex was mad at him for breaking my heart, lying and playing with my feelings. But he was also shocked.

"Hey! What's going on?!" he came rushing in.

"I was wrong, Alex. I was so wrong" I had croaked out, with tears streaming down my cheeks. He looked between me and Tom, seeing Tom looking at us with a cold expression. Alex wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"What was she wrong about?" he asked, but there was no answer.

"Tom... what was she wrong about?" he asked again, getting impatient. But again, no answer. I knew, that Alex was getting angry. I could tell, by him clenching his fists. After a few moments, there was still no answer. I slowly calmed down and spoke up. Or more whispered to Alex, "I want to go". My voice wasn't more than just a whisper. He looked down at me, wiping a tear away.

"Sure, love", he whispered back, placing a kiss on my head before getting up. His arms still wrapped around me, helping me stand. We were about to leave the room, when Tom finally spoke up.

" She thought I felt the same way as her". After those words, Alex stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around. I was afraid he would go off and making his fist collide with Tom's face. But I was wrong. He just looked at Tom, I couldn't tell what he was about to do, until he spoke up.

"Fuck you, Holland"

I shook my head by the memories and blinked multiple times, forcing my tears back. And again, I felt my heart break, by the words Tom had said. Everything began to hurt again. My throat tightened. I clenched my fists to make it hurt less. Suddenly a hand rested on my shoulder. My head shot up, to meat two familiar blue eyes.

"Are you alright, love?", I nodded my head in silence. I still felt his eyes on me.

"I'm just going to miss Tyler" I lied. I was happy when Alex came out to me. But I was sceptical about his boyfriend, when he introduced him to me. I had a strange feeling, but maybe I am wrong. As long as he's happy, I keep my mouth shut. I don't want to lose him as well.

"Yeah, me too" he sighed, leaning back in his seat, his eyes back on the road. We were on the way to London, to the studio where all actors and actresses would meet up and see each other for the first time. I'm excited to meet the set, but I'm also scared. I'm scared that Tom might have auditioned as well. I auditioned for one of the side characters, same as Alex. We both don't like being in the spotlight. It never was our thing and it never will be.