2

NO ONES POV

Walking back to their spot, Lani was already there eating watermelon and drinking soda (or pop, whatever you call it).

"What took you guys so long? The watermelon is almost gone, better get some while you can." Lani told us once we were close enough to hear her.

Before the two could sit down, though, a girl, a bit older than Lani, came up to Tubbo and asked,

"Uhm, I'm sorry to bother you but could my brother and I get a picture?"

Turning around and, sure enough, the girls older brother was standing beside her; eyeing up Naomi, might I add.

"Yeah, that's fine." Tubbo responded unsurely.

Tubbo let's Naomi's hand go and stands beside the girl and her brother. She asks Naomi to take the picture and, after Naomi agrees, hands the phone to her.

"Smile!" Naomi exclaims while taking the picture.

"Here you go." She says to the girl, handing back her phone.

"Thank you." The girl thanks, "I'm Avery by the way."

"And I'm James. What's your name pretty lady?" The boy grabs Naomi's hand and kisses it.

"I'm sorry, we have to get back to my family. Come on Naomi." Tubbo says, trying not to sound rude.

"Yeah, good idea." She agrees.

Naomi pulls her hand from the boy's, James', grip and starts following after Tubbo, hoping James would just leave with his sister and not bother them.

But that didn't happen because James grabbed Naomi's hand again, making her hult to a stop.

"I'm sorry, I have to get going. Can you let go of my hand please?" She asked nicely.

"Can I get your phone number?" He asks, ignoring her question.

"What is it with people and asking us for our phone numbers today?" Naomi thought to herself.

"I don't give my number to strangers, and I have to be on my way. Goodbye." She pulls her hand from the boy and quickly runs to Tubbo.

---

"Toby, Toby, take a picture of me!" Naomi asked her boyfriend.

"Sure, but you have to take one of me next." Tubbo tells her.

"Sure, sure, just hurry. Take the picture!"

Naomi was standing on a plank of wood with one foot on her leg/knee and she was waving her arms around trying to stay balanced.

"You have to stop moving so I can actually take the picture." Tubbo says while laughing.

Taking that into consideration, Naomi trys to settle herself and focus on balancing. It took a few more seconds than she had hoped, but she finally stabilized enough for Tubbo to take the picture without it looking blurry.

"Okay, me next." Tubbo gives Naomi his phone and goes to that same plank of wood.

"Okay, one..." Naomi starts counting down, "Two..." She continues, "And three... Smile!"

---

After a few hours of laughing, swimming, playing, and snacking at the beach, Tubbo's and Lani's parents decide that its time to go home and get dinner ready.

Everyone grabs a few things and starts the trek to the car, which is only a minute or two away from the spot they were just at.

Once all the stuff was put in the trunk/boot of the car, they pilled into the car and were on their way home.

They were coming to a Starbucks and Lani and Naomi asked if they could go through the drive thru and get a drink, and maybe even a cake pop; if they were lucky.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Angela said smiling. (I'm calling Tubbo's parents by random names to make it easier for myself. Sorry in advance)

"Okay, what does everybody want?" Dave questioned.

Everybody gave Dave their orders and he pulled up to the drive thru speaker.

"Your parents are so nice, they feel like my parents too." Naomi whispers to Tubbo.

"Aww, well, I think they view you as another one of their kids. I mean, you're around so much its like you practically live with us." Tubbo tells his girlfriend.

Without saying anything, Naomi just smiles and kisses Tubbo on the lips. It lasts a few seconds before they break apart.

"One Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frap and vanilla cake pop for Naomi, one Mango Dragon fruit Lemonade Refresher and chocolate cake pop for Lani, and one Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher and vanilla cake pop for Toby." Dave says, handing everyone their drinks before continuing the drive home.

"I just like saying Hibiscus. HA BIS CUS. Its such a funny word." Tubbo tells Naomi as the two laugh about random things during the drive.

---

A/N

Another effing chapter done. Hope it was good. Also, you should try the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frap. It. Is. So. Goodddd.