7

Naomi woke up the next day feeling stiff in her neck. She tried to get up but was stuck, so she looked around and found that her boyfriend had his arm wrapped around her.

She rolled her eyes but had a small smile on her face. Naomi looked at the bedside table, on her side of the bed, and grabbed her phone.

8:30 am

Yawning, Naomi turned over and decided it was time to wake up Tubbo so he wouldn't miss his stream in a few hours.

"Toby, Toby." Naomi says, shaking him.

Slightly stirring, Tubbo groans and starts rubbing his eyes. After a few moments, his eyes slowly open and the two lock eyes.

"Morning Toob." Naomi giggles.

"Don't call me that!" Tubbo groggily exclaims, pushing her head away a bit.

"But it's just so cute." She tells him.

"Shut up." Tubbo rolls his eyes and sits up, a smile prominent on his face.

"Just go get dressed, you have to stream in a few hours." Naomi pushes him.

"Alright, alright. I'm going." He says, giving her a kiss.

He goes into his dresser drawers and looks for his clothes. After that, Tubbo walks into the bathroom and starts getting dressed.

---

A few hours later, and its 3 pm. Tubbo finished up his stream half an hour ago and is walking out of his room now, only because he was talking to Ranboo after the stream.

"Toby!" He hears his sister, Lani, call out.

"Yes?" He calls back, walking to the livingroom.

"Can Naomi and me go out to the mall together? I'm asking in case you have plans for you two." Lani asks.

"Uh, no I don't. You two have fun." Tubbo says.

"Yay!" She exclaims, running over to Naomi to tell her.

"We'll be back in an hour and a half." Naomi says, running out of the house with Lani in tow.

As soon as the door closes, Tubbo mutters underneath his breath.

"God, girls are weird sometimes."

"Welp, time to go torture Tommy!"

---

"Where do you wanna go first?" Naomi asks.

"Hm, I'm not sure." She responds. "How 'bout you pick?"

"Okay, then let's go to TK Maxx I guess." She says.

"Really? Alright then."

The two saunter over the where the TK Maxx is inside the mall. They look around for a few minutes until Lani finds something she likes.

"Naomi, I found something!" She tells her brothers girlfriend, holding up a cute shirt that screamed 'Lani'.

"That's nice, let's go pay and then we can head over to H&M." Naomi says nicely.

"You're not gonna buy anything?" Lani questions.

"Nah, I didn't find anything I liked. Glad you did though."

"That sucks, but there are other stores to look in." She smiled.

The girls walked over to the check out and waited in line, there were only about 4 people in front of them so they would be able to pay pretty quickly.

Five minutes later and Lani and Naomi were able to walk up to the check out. Once they got up there, the person, who was the cashier, kept ogling Naomi. She was getting creeped out so she told Lani that she would wait outside the store for her.

Not even a minute later, Lani walks out of the store and Naomi grabs her hand and starts speed walking to H&M to get away from the creepy guy.

---

The rest of the trip went good, and the two bought plenty of new clothes to wear. Naomi even bought a shirt Tubbo wanted, for him.

"We're home!" They say at the same time.

"I'm in my room!" Naomi hears Tubbo yell.

She grabs her stuff, hugs Lani, and walks into Tubbo's room.

"Did you have fun?" He asks, looking up from his phone.

"Yep, we had a blast." Naomi smiles.

"Oh, I got you this shirt you wanted." She grabs a shirt out of a bag and chucks it, nicely, at him.

Tubbo grabs the shirt off of his face and looks at it. A smile graces his mouth and he looks up at his beautiful, loving, kind, girlfriend.

"I love it, thank you."

---

A/N

There ya go, two updates in one day.

Hope you enjoyed!!