The Wanted

(Undisclosed location) Unknown POV

"So you mean to tell me I got robbed, bamboozled, and fucked with and these people still aren't  dead?" Martin asked while clenching the phone in his hand.

"Yes but look my son,Alexandru and I have it under control. All we need is time." Constantin says all while holding this same sense of hurt and confusion as he holds the phone close to his ear almost whispering.

"Time, time! I gave time the moment you told me that, that boy was the most trustworthy thing to walk the face of the planet, I gave time when you told me that your boy-son had a plan, I'm beginning to run out of patience C'. How much more time do I have before I start going to war?" Martin says while swallowing his glass of whiskey from his desk in his office.

  Constantin takes a gulp, the old him would've been insulted even threatened by this man, but due to his illness and older age he seemed to humbled himself especially under the circumstance considering it was his fault.

"You, Martin, have my word this will all be straightened out very soon." Constantin says in emphasis.

'Click'
******************************************
Cree

"Wait so we're not going to be in Detroit but close to it?" I ask Bryce who was doing push ups on the hotel floor shirtless.

'At this point I'm going to have a heart attack.'

"Yes, that's why we are here in Michigan, we are approximately five hours away but my plan is too wait out here for a couple days, besides our money is getting low. I'm thinking there has to be someone around that fucks with me enough that can give us a boost." He says while going up and down.

"Bryce...how are you so sure?" I ask while squinting my eyes trying my hardest not to roll them.

"Because..." he says as he grunts with a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his face.

"Because?" I question back

"Because Shimmer I had a memory, flashback, or whatever the fuck you want to call it." He said while standing up.

I instantly perk up. "A m-memory! Another one! Bryce how could you forget to tell me, I've been writing in my book! You didn't think of telling me?" I say with a tad annoyance in my tone.

He walks up to me and kneels in front of me and proceeds to bow down.

"I am sorry Pharaoh Shimmer,forgive me Cree." He says in the most sickening sarcastic tone I can ever remember.

"Fuck you. By the way you look good on the floor." I snark back.

He smirks and pops up. "Look the memory was this guy, can't remember his name but I know his face and I remember, oddly enough, the area." He says.

"Bryce what area? Describe the scene man." I say while searching for my journal.

"He was some short mousy looking Hispanic man. We were at Grande Avenue, we looked to be in the hood." He said as he shrugged his shoulder.

I quickly jotted down what he was saying. "So like color of a house? Was it a house? Apartment buildings? Oh! Do you remember numbers like me because I-" I got cut off with a kiss.

This kiss literally was blowing me away, my knees began to become weak as he kissed my neck. I instantly felt like I was on cloud nine.

"J-John?" I question while suppressing a familiar sounding moan.

"We had passion, we had madness, we had each other, this doesn't feel right?" He says as he moves his hands up my blouse landing his rough hands on my stomach. His hands slowly go up to my boobs, his left fingers swipe over my nipple, I shiver in response.

"Is this helping you remember something?" I ask while blushing.

"Yes. Can I continue?" He ask while unbuckling his jeans pants.

"Are you going to tell me after or..." I trail.

"Totally." He responds as he pushes me on the bed and zips down his zipper.

I watch as his member springs out and glistens with pre-cum. He has been waiting for me and I love it. A small part of me was nervous as the powerful man advances closer to me like a predator ready for prey, on the other hand I felt so ready because my folds were slicked with moisture. He kneels on the bed in front of my parted clothes legs his hands masterfully grab my sides and pull me closer to him all while pulling my pants down.

Within seconds we were naked and in one slow but powerful push John was inside of me. It seemed like forever before the thrusting stopped, he finally stopped pumping before he grabs me by the throat and kisses me once again this time with a brutal but sexy force.

"I want you to go down and make it your masterpiece." He says while staring into my eyes. I shake my head and watch as he stands and I proceed to kneel in front of him.

I remain eye contact as I advance my lips further on his member, my head starts to bop up and down and my tongue begins to swirl. John groans and starts to curse. I begin to go faster to the point drool was on my chest. My walls started to clench as he held my head closer and tighter he then combust and with a loud feral growl his releases inside my mouth.

***********************************************************************************************
Alexandru

"What do you mean he just shot you and left, where is your partner?" I ask while pushing away one of the woman off of me that Keegan gave me for the night.

I- We thought for sure that the guys we sent were built for the job. I feel myself get tense and my world turn dark as I heard the assassin on the line speak to me.

"We lost track of them found them and now I'm wounded and I lost sight of him once again. My partner is dead. He out witted me I'm sorry I have failed-" I cut him off.

"No, no no need to apologize. A wounded dog always finds its way back home. He's a mere stranger, a traitor, an animal as far as I am concerned. We will get him? Where is he now?" I ask.

"H-he's in Michigan?" The assassin responds

I feel my world get dark again and this feeling on unsettling begins to enter me. My left eye begins to twitch and I clench the phone harder.

"He's here!" I begin to panic.

'The closer the son of a bitch gets the closer he will get to Pa or worse Martin, Keegan and I need to act fast now!'

"I'll call you back!" I quickly hang up the phone.

I spin on my heels too look at the pretty brunette Keegan has been giving me for the night I believe her name is Sugar.

"Do you want me to continue?" She ask in a fake innocent tone.

"No! Bring Keegan to me, we need to talk..." I demanded her.

She shakes her head and exits the room