Reasons 2.0

Reasons 2.0
(Alexandru)

~Two days after his discussion with Keegan~

"Father I know how much this hurts you. He was like a second son to you wasn't he tătic?" Alexandru says to his father who was staring directly at the window taking a gulp of the liquor that was in his glass.

  Constantin tried to wash away his grief with the brown fluid in his cup but it wasn't working, nothing could shake the feeling of hurt, betrayal, and confusion. There was another unsettling feeling, call it a father's intuition, or maybe it was a paranoia that came naturally after being affiliated with this lifestyle. It was this feeling that made him in denial, but the facts were all there, his other son Alexandru proved it to him, Martin did as well. He still couldn't believe it.

  "So, he ran off with the flash drive and for what? He was my, my..." Constantin couldn't even finish his sentence. So much anger and pain filled the Middle aged man's chest that he  almost broke the glass in his hands.

   "Ease up tatic you know what the doctor said about you putting stress on yourself. Besides Martin is willing to let this slide. He knows you had nothing to do with this, and we and Keegan are willing to work together to get back what's ours Father." Alexandru said trying to hide his gloating.

  His plan was working, when he got the chance he jumped at it. His father installed it in his head from a young age, this was HIS legacy and no one else's. In organizations like this, his father taught him one thing, that stuck  with him all throughout his life- "if you see a threat take it out, if you see an advantage seek it out." , his father taught him, his father's father taught him that. Thus,  Alexandru was going to do just what he was instructed to do.

   His father wasn't at fault at all. His father had made a mistake many, many, years ago and it resulted in him holding a secret from Alexandru. When Alexandru found out he never felt so much rage and confusion in his life. All of Alexandru's life he had to compete with the "other boy", it made him sick. He also over heard the conversation his father had with him to make him next in line, or second in command to Alexandru. Alexandru cringed at the mere thought of his fathers legacy being handed down to a bastard. He hated how his mother got slighted, and in return he will avenge the families honor...

**********
Shimmer

  It was night time now and John and I were driving from the hotel to Carson. We were going to find out what was in our systems and where to find them.

  I turn over to look at John driving. "So are you excited?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yes... I'm shitting rainbows love." He responds sarcastically.

"Oh fuck you! I'm just trying to make conversation! You've been quiet for the past two days. I feel like we totally are going to get more answers." I said matter of factly.

"Yup." John says as he pulls up behind Carson's building.

  We get out the car and walk to the front and call him. Carson must've been excited because the automatic doors opened as soon as I heard the second ring. John and I enter the elevator and reach Carson's floor. Carson had his back turned and was facing his large computer screen and had his hand on a pile of papers that were next to him.

  "So what's the news Carson?" John ask.

Carson spins in his chair with a smugness unmatched. He clearly was proud of the new found information.

  "I have good indeed! Sit down over there." He says while pointing to the same corner John and I originally sat in the first time we where here.

"So first things first, I have never seen such a beautifully sequence synthesis in my life. This drug is beyond anything I have ever seen it's- it's a fucking masterpiece!" Carson exclaims.