The Past (part 2)

Denki wakes up, he looks down to see himself in chains, wires connected all over his legs, arms, and head. Denki starts getting scared.

As denki looks up, he's sees people in lab coats, people wearing all black, and his father. Denki freezes as he sees his own father hurting him.

Scientist #1: "He in now connected to the system sir."

Denki's father: "Good. Now make sure he is in good use for the plan."

Scientist #2: "Yes sir!"

Denki's father walks out of the room. Denki, in a glass box gets one tear running down his face.

Denki's mind: "..why is daddy doing this to me..?"

A security guard walks into the huge glass box denki is in and takes him out. Denki is taken to a dressing room. The security guard (Gary) gives Denki a pair of white pants and shirt. The guard puts chains on denki, and takes denki into an empty room.

The guard leaves denki there sitting alone. The guard closes the door and locks it. Denki sits in the middle of the room crying. Denki walks himself in the corner and sits on the floor doing nothing.

Denki puts his down and scared of what might happen to him. Then a floating purple orb appears in from on Denki. Denki looks up to see the orb. Then the orb turn into a.. a girl?!

Narrator:

Little bit of info. On this day was when Denki was admitted to a ward. Not just any ward, Denki's father owns one of the many largest government buildings in Musutafu, Japan. What people don't know, the government has given him clearance to the ward or a huge laboratory prison on the last 30 floors. It's a secret organization, where the workers are anonymous. And, only one person in the government knows about this place, not everyone knows who this person is. But, this place is being used to creat or find something, and Denki is now the power beacon to unlock something new. Or maybe, it was already open?