Building Friendship

It's the end of the school day and Denki was on his way home. Denki sees Shinsou a head of him walking alone aslwell. Denki slightly blushes.

Denki pov: I just wish I can be with him.

Denki then gets an idea. Denki quickly runs over to Shinsou.

Denki out of breath: Hey Shinsou

Shinsou: Oh hey, your that weird kid.

Denki: IM NOT WEIRD!

Shinsou: You're really loud, it's annoying.

Denki: You are so mean! >:0

Shinsou: I don't care

Shinsou walks away from Denki. Denki quickly walks up to shinsou.

Denki: Do you wanna be friends?

Shinsou: I don't make friends, and leave me alone.

Denki: If you don't have friends then I can be your friend!

Denki looks at Shinsou with a smile, while Shinso looks at denki. Shinsou sighs, and continues to walk. Denki quickly gets a piece of paper out of his bag, then writes down his number on a piece of paper.

Denki: Here's my number! If you wanna talk you have my number!

Denki smiles cutely making Shinsou blush a little bit.

Shinsou: Whatever.

Shinsou takes the piece of paper and walks away. Denki blusbes and smiles so big. Denki walks the other ways really excited. Shinsou looks back at Denki and slightly smiles and blushes seeing Denki happy.

(The Next Day: Tuesday)

Its raining as Denki is walking to school. Denki starts running to class because he was going to be late. Denki gets to UA. Denki gets to class and walks in. Denki takes his seat. Denki looks at his left wrist and sees the makeup covering his bruises was coming off because of the rain. Denki puts his left hand under the desk so no one can notice.

Aizawa: Ok class were going to have a new student transferring from class 1-C. Everyone meet Hitoshi Shinsou.

Denki pov: OMG OMG HES IN MY CLASS!

Aizawa points shinsou to sit right behind of Denki. Denki looks the other way from Shinsou and slightly blushes. Mina notices. Denki notices Mina is smirking. Denki quickly puts his head down while Mina covers her mouth trying to hold in her laugh. Kiri notices what's going one between Mina and Denki. Then Kiri looks at Shinsou. Kiri sess Denki blushing and tries not to laugh. Bakugou and Sero notices and gets confused.

Class ends and it's time for lunch. Denki walks out of the class to the cafeteria. Mina and Kiri walks over to Denki laughing.

Denki: Guys it's not funny!

Mina laughing: DENKI IT WAS SO OBVIOUS YOU WAS BLUSHING!

Kiri laughing: YEAH!

Denki blushing: WAS IT REALLY THAT OBVIOUS?!

Denki covers his face while Mina and Kiri are laughing. Sero and Bakugou catch up to Mina, Kiri, and Denki.

Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU THREE?!

Sero: Yeah, you guys seemed so off.

Kiri and Mina look at each other and burst out laughing. Denki covers his face from blushing.

Mina catching for air from laughing: One word- Shinsou

Mina and kiri continue to laugh. Bakugou and Sero realize what's going on.

Bakugou: You guys act like fucking children!

The Bakusquade sits at their table. Mina, Sero and Kiri is making fun of Denki because of his little crush with Shinsou.

Bakugou: Hey Dunce Face, your boyfriend is sitting alone is that table, go talk to him.

Denki: Boyfriend?! We're not even dating!

Bakugou: Well if you want him to be your boyfriend then actually fucking talk to him!

Denki: Fine T^T

Denki gets up and walks over to Shinsou. Shinsou sees Denki walks towards him.

Shinsou: Do you need something?

Denki starts getting nervous.

Denki: Uh no? But you seemed so alone so I just wanted to sit with you!

Shinsou: Well I'm fine being alone so you can go.

Denki:  Well now im not gonna go Ù^Ú

Shinsou: Great -.-

Denki: Do wanna hang out on Saturday? I'm not really busy.

Shinsou: But I am going to busy.

Denki: Meet me at the Cafe at 2:00 pm ok. Just think about it! :D

Denki smiles and walks away from Shinsou's table. Denki gets to the bakusquade. Denki sighs of relief.

Mina: You good Denki?

Denki: Mhm, I just told Shinsou that we could hang out on Saturday at the Cafe at 2:00 pm.

Sero: Sooo you basically asked him out on a date?

Denki: W-WHA?! Omg I asked him on a date!!!

Denki starts blushing and freaking out while the whole bakusquade was laughing.