Best Friend Group

Narrator

Denki lays in bed on his stomach, sleeping peacefully. Then there's a knock on the door.

Denki half asleep: Come in, it's unlocked.

The door slowly opens and it's the squad. With a whole bunch of gifts and snacks.

Kiri: Hey bro! We know you've e been through some shit, so we though we would keep you company!

Sero: Yeah dude! We brought you some soup and your favorite snacks as well!

Denki slowly sitting up, beginning to wake up: Aw that's sweet of you guys.

Mina: Well we're your friends! And we are always here for your! Right guys?

Kiri and Sero: yeah!

Bakugo: Yeah, sure.

As everyone is setting everything up, Denki slowly try's to get out of bed.

Kiri rushes over to him: No way dude, your still healing. Give yourself some time.

Kiri begins to gently push Denki into bed.

Denki: Hey kiri, have you seen Hitoshi?

Kiri: Uh, yeah. He said he was just going to the store to get some stuff. He'll be back.

Mina jumps onto Denki's bed: Onto the Shinsou matter! We found out what happened with Jirou. Everything ok? You know, since you like Shinsou *winks*

Denki: Uh I guess, I dont know? I haven't spoken to her yet.

Kiri: Yeah that was crazy dude.

Siro: Did you ever get the chance to tell Shinsou though?

Denki: Tell him what?

Mina: Oh my god, Denks, that you like him!

Denki's: Oh yeah! We are dating now!

Mini and Sero: What?!

Kiri with on hand scratching his head: Not gonna lie, I didn't think you were going to actually tell him.

Bakugo gives his hand out to Kiri: pay up.

Kiri takes 10 dollars out of his pocket and gives it to Bakugo.

Mina speaking loudly: DENKI! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?!

Sero: Yeah dude!

Denki: Oh I was going to! I just didn't find the right time to tell you guys.

Bakugo: Well obviously he wasn't going to tell anyone since he just rejected Jirou. Use your brains idiots!

Kiri: Yeah I guess that makes sense.

Sero: Rumors have been going around that she tried to pull a fast one, what happened?

Denki: oh. Uh. I-

Mina: Enough about Jirou! As much I care about the girl, give us the details Denki!

Denki: Well nothing really happened. I just decided to tell him I liked him after Jirou told me she liked me because I felt it was something I just had to do. Then he said he liked me back and we just started dating.

Mina: Omg who did the first move??!! Did he kiss you! Did y'all cuddle?!

Kiri: Damn Denks, didn't think you'd have the balls to tell him, especially with the Jirou situation.

Sero: Yeah dude, but you did well.

Bakugo interrupts: ok enough with these stupid questions.

Everyone turns to Bakugo.

Bakugo: Dunce Face, how the hell did you get hurt?

Mina: Yeah I wondering about that. How did you get hurt exactly?

Denki stays quiet for a moment: I don't know, I don't exactly remember.

Kiri: Really? Those bruises I saw seemed pretty bad, you should at least remember something happening?

Denki: That's the thing, I don't remember.

Mina hugs Denki softly, then pulls away: We are here for you Denki, you are our friend and we will do anything to keep you safe and happy. Just like you would!

Sero: Yeah dude!

Bakugo crosses his arms: I still find it bullshit that you are that stupid to not remember anything.

Kiri gently slaps Bakugo's arm: Leave him alone Baku, he is hurting right now.

Bakugo: whatever.

Denki: it's alright guys, thanks for being here for me. But I think I just need some sleep.

Mina: Oh no! You are not gonna stay here by yourself bored out of your mind! So we all are sleeping over for the next couple of days!

Sero: Yeah dude! We don't want you being bored and alone!

Kiri: Yeah! So Bakugo and I are gonna go get the stuff while you guys set up the video games!

Denki smiles: Thanks guys, i dont know what I'll do without you.

Mina hugs Denki: Ofc! We can't leave of little shit for brains alone!

-After 2 hours of gaming and snacking-

Narrator

Everyone is playing Super Mario Kart.

The scores :
Mina- 1
Baku- 2
Kiri-3
Sero-4
Denki- 5

Bakugo: SECOND PLACE AGAIN?!

Mina smirking: I'm just amazing!

Sero grins: at least you aren't on 5 place like someone in the room!

Kiri put both hands over his mouth, holding in his laugh.

Denki embarrassed: Hey! It's  a hard game. :c

Everyone laughs at Denki. Then 5 second later, Denki's phone is buzzing.

Kiri noticing and a bit confused: is that your phone Denki? I think you got a message.