Regrets

Shinsou pov-

Today is the next since I knew about Denki. That moment have been playing in my mind on repeat. I've been hurting the person I like. And I didn't even notice. I feel like shit.

Shinsou gets ready for school. He walks out of his room and walks downstairs. Shinsou walks out the door. He starts walking to school hoping he doesn't come cross paths with Denki.

Denki pov-

I'm walking to school, a little earlier than usual. I see Shinsou and get excited. I run to shinsou and jump on his back.

Denki: Hi Shinsou!!

Shinsou: Oh. Uhm hi?

Denki gets off of Shinsou's back and starts walking right beside him. Shinsou tries not to look at Denki because of yesterday. Denki notices and tries to make Shinsou look at him.

Denki: Hey Shinsou, you ok?

Shinsou: Yeah I'm fine.

Denki: You sure?

Shinsou: Yeah..

Denki: Ok..

Denki and Shinsou gets to UA and walks in the building. They go to 1-A and takes their seats.

Denki pov-

Shinsou is acting strange. As if he doesn't want to talk to me or something..I hope I didn't do anything to hurt him..

Class starts and Shinsou wasnt able to pay attention. Aizawa starts calling on Shinsou for the answer, but he doesn't answer.

Aizawa: Shinsou!

Shinsou: Oh! Uhm sorry.

Aizawa: That's alright.

Shinsou stand up from his seat: Uhm, what was the question?

Aizawa: What was the answer to number 5 (s²+s+8)?

Shinsou: Uhm. The answer is uh.-

Aizawa: Shinsou Im going to need you to stay after class.

Shinsou: Yes sir..

Shinsou sits back down and doesn't look at anyone.

Denki pov-

What was that about? Shinsou didn't even know the answer. That's weird, Shinsou always knew the answer to these questions.

Class ends and everyone starts getting up for lunch. Denki stand up from his seat and starts walking out.

Aizawa: Denki I'm going to need to stay for a couple of minutes as well.

Denki: Uh. Yes sir.

Denki walks back to his seat and sits down. Shinsou sits behind Denki trying not to look at him. When everyone else leaves, Aizawa closes the door. Denki and Shinsou sits at their desk nervous.

Aizawa: Both of you. Come to the front.

Denki and Shinsou gets up from their seats and walks to the front of the room.

Aizawa: Ok Denki, I messaged your father asking him if you can stay at the UA dorms.

Denki starts getting nervous. He starts shaking, and sweating a bit. Shinsou notices but looks away.

Denki: W-whay did he say sir?

Aizawa: He said you can stay, but you will go home on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5 pm.

Denki exhales of relief, and smiles a bit. Denki looks up at Aizawa with a smile.

Denki: Thank you for letting me know Mr.Aizawa.

Aizawa nods and signals Denki to leave. Denki starts walking out of the class room. As he gets to the door he looks back at Shinsou. Shinsou notices but doesn't look back. Denki frowns and leave the room.

Aizawa: Ok Shinsou, what's going on?

Shinsou looks at Aizawa.

Shinsou: I just didn't get enough sleep sir. I spent all night studying.

Aizawa: Ok. Just don't let that happen again. You can leave.

Shinsou starts walking out the door to the lunch room. As Shinsou gets to the lunch room, he sees Denki smiling and laughing at his table with his friends.

Shinsou pov-

Why could someone ruin a smile like that.. he's better off not to be with me..

Shinsou sits at his table alone trying not to look at Denki. Shinsou puts up his hoodie trying to make himself not noticeable to Denki.

Shinsou pov-

I sit there looking at my lunch. I'm too upset to eat. Either way my food was getting cold. I get up, and walk to the trash can, and throw my food inside. I walk back to my table and see people sitting there. I start walking out of the cafeteria. As I get to the front doors of the cafeteria, I hear someone running up to me. I look behind and it was Denki. Out of all people he was the one that had to run up to me.

Denki: Hi Shinsou! I saw you leaving the room so I wanted to make sure you were Ok!

Shinsou: I'm fine. Now can you leave me alone.
Shinsou starts walking into the hallway trying to get away from Denki. Denki catches up with Shinsou to the middle of the hallway.

Denki: You sure you ok? You seem so upset.

Shinsou: I'm always upset.

Denki: But more than usual.

Shinsou: Just leave me alone ok.

Denki: No I won't! Not until you tell me what's wrong!

Shinsou: It's nothing you can fix Denki..so just leave already.

Denki hugs shinsou tight.

Shinsou pov-

As Denki hugs me, I look down to see his eyes are closed and that he's smiling. He has a very cute smile. I cant believe I've been hurting a person like him for so many years..I dont deserve his friendship. I regret everything I've done to person like him. I'm the worst.

Denki still hugging shinsou and smiling: If I cant help you with your problems, I know this hug will make you feel better. And just know that I will always be your friend.

Shinsou pov-

I try not to look at him. I try to hold back my tears. But god..he called me his friend..I dont deserve this affection from him..even his love I don't deserve..

Denki pov-

I wish shinsou could tell me what's wrong but I dont want to force him to tell me. That's going to make me a bad friend.

I stop hugging him and look up at him with a smile. He does not look at me. I put my left hand on the right side of his cheek and turn his head towards me. I smile at him. I go on my tippy- toes and give him a kiss on his cheek. I start blushing but I smile at him. I can see that shinsou is also blushing. I take my hand away from his face. I walk up to him closer and give him another hug. This time he hugs me back.

This feeling when I'm with him, it makes me feel safe. I've never had this feeling before. I wonder is he feels the same way.

Shinsou pov-

I hug Denki tight..I know I don't deserve him..but this feels so nice. Look at denki, and he looks at me with a smile.. God he has a cute smile..I really don't deserve him though. I kiss his forehead and smile at him. He starts blushing and put both hands on his face. And hug him tighter. Then the bell rings. Me and Denki break the hug quickly so no one will notice.

Denki and I start walking to class, i was blushing a bit and we were trying not looking at each other. We get to our class and I let Denki to go in first. He goes in and I'm looking at his back.

God..I really do regret seeing you that day..