~ Chapter VI ~

Chapter Title 》 Familiar Faces

TW // Inferenced Abuse, Mental Breakdown.

○ Characters/People Involved 》Fundy, Wilbur ●

Type: Angst w/ Comforting

(PLATONIC)

Enjoy!

Ep ~

_________________________________________

□ Fundy POV ■

The ride passes in a blur, a small memory bound to be forgotten as times passes. I feel... odd. Im getting bags out of a strangers car and going into a house that I shouldnt have the luxury of staying at. I deserve to the punishment and pain of staying with my m-

WHAT AM I THINKING?

I CAN'T GO BACK I CAN'T GO BACK

Take deep breaths Fundy... Take Deep Breaths...

I grab my heavy suitcase and walk up to the building infront me, and God it was beautiful. A white exterior with pillars holding up a balcony oh it had everything!

I run up to the front of the house excitedly, looking at everything with my eyes wide open. Everything feels to real to be true, but I can feel it at my fingertips.

This... is home..

Home... sweet home...

I zone out, marveling at everything around me, realizing the fact that I had come this, realizing that I had gotten worth, FINALLY REALIZING THA-

"Fundy?"

My head turns around fast to see a taller figure looming above me, and I abruptly take a step back, frightened that they could...

Hurt me...

I take a second to address my circumstances and just then do I realize that the figure above me is-

"Wilbur? Oh God you frightened me!"

A grin on the taller man's face appears, and he looks like he is about to burst out laughing.

"Your easy to frighten aren't you?" He says with... joy? In his voice. I haven't really felt much of these emotions.

"Y-yah, it's obvious isn't it?" I say, trying to keep as much joy in my voice as possible, but right now...

I think I actually feel joy...

"We should probably get inside" I say, kind of heating up from the trench coat I'm wearing. "Its getting kind of akward standing out here just talking."

"Yah, I guess your right" He agrees, thankfully. "Come on in, make yourself at home!" He half shouts, so much coming from his as he simply holds the door open for me.

"T-thank you..." I say to him, with alot of nervousness now apparent in my voice.

As I take a step into the "Mansion" I take a LONG sigh of relief, finally realizing that's its over, I can stop running.. I'm free...

I've never been in such a nice place... This place doesn't smell like drugs or alcohol, it-it smells full of life!

"Damn are you ok?" Wilbur asks me, with what seems to be worrisome in his voice.

He glances up and down at my body, probably noticing how skinny I am, but all I can do is hope that he doesn't care.

"Yah, just really tired." I lie. I don't want to talk about what I'm now hopefully leaving behind me.

"Alright..." He responds, which some doubt in his voice, so I don't think he believes me.

"Well uh- Fundy." Wilbur starts to speak, but stops midway through.

I turn around to face him, looking at him in the eyes, waiting for him to hopefully continue.

"You don't look ok, and well, your tired. You should probably sleep." Wilbur argued.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't tired, so I think it would be better to oblige.

"Ok, well I better get my stuff-"

"There's beds made upstairs 3rd floor,  sleep."

I give in to Wilbur, accepting defeat and slowly walk up the smooth marble stairs all the way up to the 3rd story, where I can see a clean, tidy, and well made room with a desk, bed, and Nightstand.

I immediately look around the room, admiring all the things about it, all the details, all the beauties, just everything really.

After running around just examining everything, I plop onto the bed and stare at the ceiling going through all my thoughts.

I still can't believe that I have this stuff in my life...

Content, I flick off the desk lamp, pull myself under the covers, and get for a cozy, soft, and sweet sleep.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

You- caused e-everything.. yøû ŕùįñęđ mę fůňđý, ýøů đøñþ đęßęřvê þö bě çåļłęđ čhìł-

"FUNDY!"

I get pulled our of my nightmare by a scream, targeted at me. I immediately pull myself under the covers, frightened from what it could be.

I don't want a repeat, I don't want a repeat, I don't want a-

"Fundy, it's me, Wilbur.." A familiar voice calls out to me.

I slowly pull my head, face stained with tears, out of the covers where I meet face to face with Wilbur.

After about 5 seconds of staring, directly into the pupils of one another, I bring myself closer to his body and wrap my arms around him and start crying my pain away.

He wraps his arms back around me, recognizing the state I'm in.

"Your ok, I'm here, I'm here Fundy.." He consoles me. It makes me feel better that there is someone here for me but I don't know how to feel...

"I-im sorry!" I manage to get out from behind the tears. I Feel so helpless, so broken. So chained up from who I want to be.

I retract my arms from Wilbur and move my head away from his chest, but I immediately move my head to face down in shame.

"Look I'm s-"

"There's nothing to be sorry for Funds"

I liked that nickname. Nicknames made me feel special, they really did.

"Fundy, you mind if I ask you a question?" Wilbur asks after a moment of silence between us two.

"N-no.. I don't..." I respond, stutters evident in my voice.

"Why did you come early?"

------------------------------------------

Thank you all for the support on this book! It means a lot to me! Anyways if you didn't come here from shattered, I have another book called shattered!

Read if you want lmao, it's a 5up story but has major fundy povs and plot points.

Best chapter by far.
________________________

Follow me if you want!

DM Me here or on discord for any questions! (Don't be surprised if I ask who you are first when dming me on discord, and don't be afraid to ask questions!)

(@EP6 #4736) Discord

Twitter (All updates and random posts): @Ep614

Ty for the support!

1073 words