Uno

~|UNO- Touch Deprived |~

Vanessa's POV:
*BEEP* *BEEP*BEEP*
I woke up and grabbed my phone then called my assistant.
"Hello Hello? Miss.Pérez ?"
"Hello Xavier , can you please go ahead and Tell Sissy Dearest I'm leaving in 30?"
"Yes , of course my love , why are you up so early?"
" Xavier you know curiosity killed that cat?"
"Yes, essa I do. "
"Bye Bye , My love ."
"Bye Mi-"

I walked into my closet and grabbed my leather one piece and a Jacket then Red Bottom Louboutin's , Then grabbed my Rolex and walked into my bathroom.

I turned on the shower and took of my shirt then my undergarments and hopped in...

After I got out of the shower I dried my hair along with my hair, curled my hair and put on moisturizer and lotion. Then put on my outfit and my Rolex , brushed my teeth then I proceeded to put my Louboutins on .

 Then put on my outfit and my Rolex , brushed my teeth then I proceeded to put my Louboutins on

Vanessa's outfit

Vanessa's  outfit

Camilla's Outfit

I walked down stairs to see my sister waiting
"How long you been down here Camilla?"
"Oh hey nes , only 5 minutes ."
"Oh, well Xavier pulled my up GTR."
"We'll let's go , Marcus is at Dells St it's 5 miles away the boys are at the ware house already so if anything goes wrong Marc has our back."
"K let's go."

Me and Camilla walked in then everyone's eyes were on us . Then I saw him Luca Andres Valentina Del Medico , he was the second in line to be leader of Italian Del Medico Mafia .
He looked me up and down, not a first, Every guy in the room was checking me and my sister out , Thinking of all the things they could do to our precious little body's...
And I didn't really wanna know ...

"Hello everyone-"
"Our eyes are up here!"
"Thanks Cam , anyways We are here to discuss the fact of The Rutched Mafia, ever since a "Fatal" Breakup somebody lost his balls and couldn't cry to mommy."
"Very Very Very Small balls by the way"
"She would know- Anyways because the Asian Mafia Or technically the Korean Mafia , I don't really know y'all mixed, or the Chae Aki Mafia .