Cuatro

|Cuatro: Can you here the wedding bells?|
LUCA'S POV

I walked into the bank , Ten men came running at me . I pulled out my gun from my jacket shot  eight of them , then grabbed the blondes hand twisted behind his back and used his head to hit the brunette in the head. I kneed him in his stomach then shot the brunette and then kick the blonde once again but in his rib.

Vanessa was at dress fitting , I had my suit fitting at 4 it , 3:33.
I walked into the vault room and put a magnet hacking device on the door, then waited for the numbers to Aline and pulled the vault door open.
My men grabbed the money and started loading it in trucks .
3:47

I walk made sure every truck was out of the lot and made , blew the building up .
I drove back to the mansion and then proceeded to take a shower quickly get dressed and headed over.
4:01
"Fitting for Del Medico."
I said

/////////////()\\\\\\\\\\\\

Vanessa's POV
I was skimming threw the wedding dresses then I saw it . It was definitely a beauty, and I didn't wanna get married but , Goodness.
I grabbed it and gave it to the my grandmother she had her friend design it she took it to the fitting room.
As soon as I put it on , I was lost of words.
Gosh I have never seen a piece of fabric look so beautiful on my body , it actually brought tears to my eyes . I walked out and let everyone see it , my friend Minali suggested putting makeup over my tattoos which I was fine with .
They fitted me for the dress and quickly got my measurements.
——————————

I went home and changed  , I had a meeting and needed to make sure the men who had recently robbed our bank, yes Our bank , had got everything situated since Luca was getting his fitting.

I went home and changed  , I had a meeting and needed to make sure the men who had recently robbed our bank, yes Our  bank , had got everything situated since Luca was getting his fitting

(VANESSAS. OUTFIT)
I got  to the warehouse and  met with everyone.
Then we all talked about the wedding, and celebrated Luca and I.

"Do you even know what your doing?"
I hated that phrase it just contained so much hate hatred.
But the person who said it was a nobody so I could indeed kill them so I spontaneously pulled out my gun cocked it and shot him.

I batted my eyelashes .
"Oppsie any other comments? Didn't think so!"

Luca called me and explained how he would have a limo come by the house and pick me up around eight we had a "ball" to go to , so be ready.
So I headed home hopped in the shower and
Curled my hair then put it in a more formal bun

So I headed home hopped in the shower and Curled my hair then put it in a more formal bun

(VANESSA'S DRESS)
Luca called me to inform me that his limo driver , Jayden, was here. I walked out of my apartment and Jayden opened the limo door for me.
"Thanks Jay!"
"Your welcome Miss. Vanessa."
We headed Lucas mansion and picked him up.
When we got to Ball Jayden opened the door for me and Luca .
Everyone was in awe , fortunately like we planned not a lot of people knew we were together so..
When we walked in everyone's eyes were on us .
Luca and I linked eyes , a powerful pair we were, the door opened to the ball room .
We heard gasps and loud yet silent whispers I waved and went to blow a kiss but luca stepped in front of me and caught it . He actually made me laugh , I kissed him on the cheek making him blush.

We talked to others and then came together to dance when the time was right.
He pulled my waist towards him.
"Mi Amor that laugh from earlier, it was real wasn't it?"
"Of course you genuinely made me laugh and the kiss was real too."
Luca smiled and gave me a light peck on the lips.
"One week untill we move in together ya know?
"Yep and four until we're married."
I said with a awkward lip bite
Luca lifted my chin
"Hey , no matter what our relationship is I care about you Mi Amor?"
In that moment I knew he actually wasn't just doing this for a contract and he actually wanted to give this a chance.
I looked him in the eyes and kissed him .

"Yea, Mr.Del Luca I know."
I said biting my lip and smiling
///////////;\\\\\\\\\
OMG THE WEDDING IS IN FOUR CHAPTERS I CANT BELIEVE IT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!
Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter I hope you enjoy the rest of your day or night my loves!!