Tres

~|Tres: Don't slip..|~

I hadn't talked to anyone for days , I took a vacation to Maui ;I didn't wanna disrespect their island so I learned about the culture.
I hung out with my best friend named Naía Aleysia Minali she was an undercover Hawaiian Mafia agent , you didn't see much of them nowadays.

Naía
She was someone who is always there for me , I was really excited to see her !! I hadn't seen her in months. Which is good because usually we don't get to see each other , because she's an undercover agent .

We went to get a medi pedi , got our hair done and went shopping. She comforted me about the contract thing , and made me a margarita and watched movies with me. Naía made me feel normal , she was like my twin flame .

She drove me to the airport and gave me a gift bag.
When I got back home , I unpacked my bag and called Cammy and told her that I was back in state . I hated living in the same state of all of my family , apparently my mom and dad showed up every day. I also saw them on my cameras leaving presents. Xavier brought them inside for me , he also got all my cars cleaned and washed , and parked in my garage.

I had two weeks till Luca and I moved in together and five weeks till we got married.
I heard a knock on the door and checked my cameras. It was Luca , "What do you want Del Medico?!" I yelled through my phone as my dog Romeo looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I want to take you out mi amor" He yelled
"We have to make some type of bond !"
"Yea a jail bond , because that's where I'll be when I kill you!" I yelled back
" Just put something decent , be out in 30 minutes , K?" He yelled back at the camera
"Ohh Mr.Del Medico has a soft." I said earning a chuckle from Luca
"Mi Amor" I mocked
I threw my phone on the couch I wanted to test him so I got ready , and I also never pass down free food but whatever.

" I said earning a chuckle from Luca "Mi Amor"  I mocked I threw my phone on the couch I wanted to test him so I got ready , and I also never pass down free food but whatever

Vanessa's outfit

I curled my hair and did some light makeup, and went outside he opened the door for me and closed it once I comfortable.

"So what was that stunt you puller the other night?"
I asked with a questionable look on my face
"What stunt?"he asked
"When you pulled me away from my friend Mateo ?"
"You shouldn't dance on a random guy."
"- Mateo his name his Mateo."
"Whatever , you shouldn't be dancing on Miles ."
" Mat- ugh forget it."
Luca drove to a restaurant called "Frank & Hattie's"

"Table for 2."
Luca said to the waitress
"Great follow me ."
When we got seated I asked " You wanna race when we get done eating."
" not really." Luca replied
I frowned earning an eye roll from Luca
////////////\\\\\\\\\
When we walked out Luca threw me a pair of keys
And walked me to a 2008 Lambo  . I got in ,I called him and pulled up to a red light .
"On green?"
" on green."
"Ready?"
"Set..."
"Go!"
I floored it...
In the end , He lost.
He's Mad?
Nothing to do with me I drove to my house , then he called me .
"You cheated Nes !"
"Whatever Luca .."
I hung up and walked up stairs.
"Your home ."
I jumped, what just because I'm in the Mafia doesn't mean I can't be caught off guard ?
I turned to see an attractive figure in the shadows of my bedroom.
"ISSAC !?"
Issac walked out of the shadows and pulled me into a hug . Issac was one of my only ex's that I was still in contact with or the only ones that didn't cheat and is still alive.
We still had feelings for each other, but we couldn't come back around each other because of my dad . He only came around when had heard something about me.

"What'd you hear this time?"
I said taking off my heels and walking into my closet.
"Oh nothing, your dad is just forcing you do marry Mr. Spoiled Del Luca .."
I chuckled " I forgot about "Del Luca"
"Yea." He said with a small frown
"How do you feel about it?"
I cracked the closet door and took off my shirt and skirt, and grabbed shorts and a tank top , then put on my robe.
"Ya know , it's just my dad ."
I said walking to the bathroom while Issac lay on my bed.
I got in the shower and washed my hair.

" Just my dad." I  heard Issac mimic.
"Issac, you kill me." I yelled
I got out of the shower, dried off and put lotion on. Then put on my undergarments along with my shorts and tank top.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat beside Issac.
" Issac, You know That He only wants control over me and this is the one time I'm gonna give it to him."
I said feeling tears start to form in my eyes.

" Love , you know your better then this."
Issac said pulling my hair behind my ear
I started crying and leaned into his shoulder.
He hugged me and said " I gotta leave you know, Luca is gonna kill me?"
"Luca is gonna kill me."
I said mocking him.

"You probably have some type of clothing in my closet."
Issac got up and walked into my closet and put on some shorts and threw some his clothes on the floor , then preceded to take off his shirt.
He walked and later down beside me , and put two pillows in between us.

"I'm glad you put that there , You stink!"
He chuckled and threw the pillow at me .
"You stink Vesa !"
"Ugh I hate you."
He paused
"I'm sorry about your dad ves I really am."
"It really is ok, I mean when I die ... I might be happy. Ya know?"
"You know all the stars really do adore you Vanessa ?"
I smiled
" Thanks , Issac , I really do appreciate you ."
"Your welcome my lady."
He said getting up and bowing
"The covers are in the closet downstairs!"
I yelled As he walked out of the room
/////////////|\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I woke up and put on my hoodie and shorts
Issac had told me earlier that he had to leave.

I took a shower and put on my clothes and curled my hair.

Vanessa's outfit I went ahead and texted the girls who were coming to my dress fitting  and headed to the dress store

Vanessa's outfit
I went ahead and texted the girls who were coming to my dress fitting  and headed to the dress store .

(((((((((((((|)))))))))))
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I'm gonna do a small chapter with the wedding dress thing but yea..