Cinco

~| CINCO: A House full of memory's|~

Last night after the ball Luca took me back to my apartment . We moved in soon , so I decided to pack today .
Our parents had us make a blue print of the house we wanted a while back and we had to go look at furniture today . Our house was in a wooded area towards the edge of a cliff. I had my maid Lilly and Camilla help me . I didn't wanna make Lilly do all the work.
I had about six days until we moved in , I wasn't expecting Luca to be packing anytime soon he'd probably just buy new stuff.
After we packed everything that I needed, I got ready to go furniture shopping. I threw on a lace bralette a white cami , and paired that with a black cardigan and a black skirt

Luca picked me up and we headed to the furniture store.
(Italic is Vanessa )
"What kind of furniture are you looking for ?"
The furniture store worker says slightly looking Luca up and down as we sit down in-front of her.

"Something more modern ." I pause and put my hand on Lucas thigh .
"Ya Know?"
She ignores me and continues to stare at Luca , Luca looks up reach's around me and pulls me by the waist to scoot me closer to him and smirks.
"Modern, right Mi Amor?"
Luca says looking at me I smile .
"Yes."
————————-
After we ordered all our furniture Luca asked if I wanted to go to the mall , I obviously couldn't decline, so I said yes.
We went into a well known company and I found a dress that I actually liked so I went in the dressing room and tried it on .
After like 5 minutes of trying to zip it up myself I hollered for Luca to come zip it up. Luca walked in "You needed me Mi Amor ?"
"Yea , can you zip this for me ?"
"Of course."
I moved my hair out of the way , Lucas hands traced the line of the zipper he then proceeded to zip it keeping eye contact with me in the dressing room mirror. He then hugged me from behind.
"Your gorgeous Mi Amor."
Then he proceeded to walk out with a smirk on his face.
When I walked out to show him the dress I heard him curse under his breath .
"That dress is way too short."
"Yeah , what about it."
"Trying to impress someone , are we?"
"What is it to you?"
I turn around looking at Luca with a smirk on my face .
Luca gets up from his chair and drags me into the dressing room and closes the door.
"Luca-."
I'm cut short because soon enough he has connected our lips, he spins me around leaving me clueless of what's coming next . He unzips my dress and pulls over my head before reconnecting our lips .
Before I can get my words out and start to take off his blouse he says .
"Sorry Mi Amor , I just don't really see any point of you wearing this dress." He grabs the Hanger and walks out and closes the door .
"Puta ."
I grumble under my breath. I put my clothes back on, I walk out towards the exit turn around and glare at Luca then proceeded to walk out.
I walk into Victoria Secret , there's a hot red head she's gazing at a matching set of hot pink lingerie. I walk in front of her and pick it up , I proceeded to turn around.
"Do you want these, I saw you looking at them , but I didn't want to assume?"
"Yes , I actually did want those ."
She's snatching the set out of my hand
"You know black would look absolutely stunning on your body ."
She bites her lip "Thank you." She says setting down the set of pink lingerie, picking up the black set .
I watch Luca walk into the store , he has his eyes set on me and the red head , what a set we are.

Luca walks up , putting out a hand as he says.
"Hello , Miss Ashley ?"
"Miss .Ashley Landans."
My face drops and a smirk appears on Lucas face , I slightly punch him.
"Hi, Mr.Del Luca , Miss soon to be."
I lean against Luca
"I'm Vanessa , and I'm confused, how do y'all know one another, or was I too late ?"
"No.."
Ashley chuckles
"If you can't tell I'm into your kind and I used to work for Luca ."
"Yea and she fucked girls in her office."
Luca says making an over dramatic gagging face ."
I roll my eyes
"And I've done the same , and you have too ."
Luca slightly smirks, I can only imagine what's going threw his head .
————————
After Ashley and I exchanged numbers and we all talked for a while then Luca and I made our way towards Chanel and Gucci . Luca swiped his card for the third time today, we headed towards the car .

As I get in the truck I hear a gunshot and then my eyes land on Luca , he's now bleeding. I look around for the cause of this , I spot a sniper and move
to the left I get out my gun and shoot him . I still hear ringing in my ear as I'm trying to drag Luca into his Tahoe .

I enter his address into my phone he's still conscious but he looks sick . He helps me make my way to his house .
I pull into his garage and help him walk to the table.
"Where's your first aid ?"
"It's the cabinet to the left of the fridge !"
I get the first aid and take off my cardigan along with my blouse , I might be in my bra but if I stay in these hot ass clothes the whole time I'll have a stroke .

————-
"For the sixteenth time , can you please stop moving!"
Luca grunts "Well I'm sorry Mi Amor it hurts !"
Luca grunts once again and grabs a hold of my thigh . I gasp not out of shock just a little surprised ,i look up to see him smirking.
"Great , your enjoying this .."
I say twisting the tweezers in his shoulder .
He moves his hand up my thigh more and yells .
"Shit Pérez !"
"Maybe if you would stop starting drama with random ass mafia leaders, we wouldn't be in this mess . Your a grown man Luca !"
Luca tightens his grip making me gasp once again , as I whip my head around I catch Luca's dark eyes starring at me .
" Mi Amor , I would watch my mouth if I was you , cause as I see it you wouldn't want it full, would you?"
I get up and grab the alcohol and some liquor , I open the cap and take a sip. I pour the rubbing alcohol on A cotton ball and put it on Luca"s wound .

"Take a sip."
"What ,  no , why ?"
I shake my head , take a sip of the liquor and kiss Luca on the lips , then spit it all into his mouth.
Luca unwillingly swallows , I then take the tweezers and pull the rest of the bullet out of his shoulder.

He groans as I put it on the first aid kit , and start wrapping his shoulder with gauze and medical tape .

"Can I borrow a shirt ?"
Luca nods as he starts walking to his bedroom , I follow , his bed room was more of a modern black and silver room.

He hands me and old Pink Floyd shirt , then lays down on his bed .
I took off my pants and put on the shirt , I walked to the truck and grabbed a pair of shorts out of the Victoria secret bag . I put them on in his bathroom the shorts went up my ass but I could care less.

I walked into the living room and could feel Luca's eyes on me. I cleaned up , closed the garage then went and sat beside Luca , he had changed into shorts now .

"Can you hand me the remote?"
"Yea , what do you wanna watch?"
" Mickey Mouse roaster racers.."
"A fucking kids show, how mature .."
Luca says shaking his head .
I lay down but then Luca pulls me over to him
"I guess we can watch this..."
I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his chest ,I feel his body relax.
Luca smells like a musky dark green apple that fell from a pine tree but it's kinda comforting.
I fall asleep and put my leg over his .
///////////\|||||||||
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!