Chapter 4

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 4~

I swear if the next person who walks through those doors is not bearing good news, I'll personally give them a ride to hell.

The male sat at his desk, surrounded by paperwork. Weird, right? Mafia boss has paperwork... that's what he thought. However, he hasn't been able to get any of it done due to people barging in which random crap they want to tell him.

He was currently trying to figure out why he had so much paperwork. "Dad said I was supposed to fill these out... but what even are these?" His gaze drifted from the papers in his hands to the piles on his desk. "Seriously, what the fuck?"

The guy looked to be around the age of nineteen. He had forest green eyes, and dark hair. His shoeless feet were resting upon his desk and he leaned back in the chair reading over whatever it was he had to do.

"Why do I have to talk to Blake about weapons? Doesn't Boomer manufacture our shit?" The guy wondered aloud. He had this very bad habit of talking to himself, especially when he was alone.

"Butch!" His door was swung open with so much force that the glass window beside it broke.

The guy cringed as the shards fell to the floor, more money to spend. Why are these people so careless with things?! "Yeah?" He looked over at the guy who had just broken his window.

"News! Great, wonderful, amazing, fantastic news! Along with horrible, nasty, utterly annoying, bad news..." The other guy said. His blue eyes filled with excitement.

"Boomer, I thought I told you to knock... and to not break my windows anymore." Butch sighed and sat properly in his seat. "Aren't you supposed to be working on new weapons?"

"Yes, but I have news! Great-"

"Wonderful, amazing, fantastic news. I know."

"But I also have-"

"Horrible, nasty, utterly annoying, bad news. I know. Hurry up and say it before I throw you out the window."

Boomer nodded his head and shit the door behind him. He walked over and sat in front of his leader, preparing himself to speak.

"Boomer, are you going to talk or just sit here all day?" Butch rolled his eyes and glared at the blonde.

"Oh! Right! So first the great, wonderful, amazing, fantastic, news: James Einar is dead." Boomer surpassed a laugh that was wanting to break through.

Butch, however, clapped his hands and released a victory sound. "About time! Boomer, their can be not bad news to damped my spirits now. Today started off horrible but this news is amazing! I'm sure that your so called bad news isn't actually that bad. So? You need more money for your ideas? Need more stuff for your workshop? Need-"

"James has a daughter..."

Butch's eyes widened. Boomer stared at the guy with his big blue eyes. He couldn't tel weather or not Butch was getting ready to throw him out the window, or throw him out the trap door.

"H-He had a d-daughter?" Butch's eye twitched as the words finally went through to him. His brows furrowed together and he stood up. He noticed Boomer flinch as the chair scraped against the floor. "Boomer, have Brick find out any and all information on this daughter of his."

"Yes sir." Boomer stood up. "But... But why?"

Butch sighed, "How is it that you are able to make weapons that a scientist can't even explain, but are so stupid?"

"Thank you!" Boomer smiled, not realizing he was called stupid.

"I swear— Boomer! Go tell Brick and have him explain!"

With a nod, Boomer exited the office and was off to tell his friend what Butch had said. He was halfway there when his brain actually processed Butch's words. "Wait a minute... HE CALLED ME DUMB!?" The look of anger and shock appeared on his face. He glared back the way he was walking from and blew a raspberry. "I'm not that dumb. I'm just blonde!"

He crossed his arms then marched towards his destination with furry in his eyes. He muttered a string of curse words with each step he took. All relating to him calling Butch an asshole.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Short break...because why not?
Question of the chapter: Who is your least favorite puff and least favorite ruff?

Alright! Break over! Back to the story?
(Fun Fact: For you, this break was probably a few seconds... for me I took a twenty minute break from writing.)
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

This is so awkward.... Buttercup thought as she looked around the room. The walls were a very bright white and the furniture looked like something from a steampunk thing. The curtains that were on the window were a neon Orange and the ceiling was painted red.

All-in-all the room was disgustingly ugly. Whoever made it had a horrible sense of taste.

"Buttercup Einar?" The redhead female who sat on the other side of the desk spoke. Her pink eyes gazed upon the ravenette sitting I front of her.

"Yeah~ heh? What exactly is going on?" Buttercup asked, leaning back in the chair. She glanced around the room again, taking note of Bubbles standing in the corner. She was spinning a knife on her fingers.

Buttercup noticed Mitch and another girl sitting by the window. Her long brown hair was placed in a bun on her head. She wore a grey T-shirt with a pair of black jeans.

"That's what we wanted to talk to you about... you see, Buttercup. There is no easy way of putting this." The pink eyed woman said.

"Putting what?"

"Your father, James... he-" Blossom paused, her eyes moved away from Buttercup and towards her hot pink sneakers.

"He~?" Buttercup leaned forward, already filling suspenseful.

"He was our leader." Blossom released a nervous laugh.

"Ok and? Who exactly are you people?" Buttercup looked around at the faces in the room.

"We are The Lunar Dragons..."

Buttercups eyes widened, "A Mafia?"