FAKE FAME

Okay. Welcome back. Be ready for some ranting.

Your tae☕

------❄

How to get famous on Wattpad?

Normal way:

Write stories with hard work. Bang your head on the wall asking for readers. And fucking do anything to just get some attention. 

Legendary ways:

Write he/him on your bio. Say you are cold and rude. Date some minors on Wattpad. Follow as many 'girls' you can and then SEE all these "I don't give a fuck" girls will spam your MB and PMS!

Ultralegendary way:

Rant about almost everything happening in your personal life. Say you are depressed. You need friends or expose some of your innocent friends saying they bullied you. etc etc and SEE some hoes will spam your MB with many encouraging messages.

Honestly. This is the reality.

No one wants to read a new writer's book but everyone will follow and unnecessarily spam someone's MB just because they are their 'Friends or boyfriend or Mafia daddy or Cold husband or sweet bully' this is the reality.

There are many young teens on this app wasting their precious time on this app just to talk to their friends. 

There was a time at 2 am I couldn't sleep because I had to 'comfort' one of my friends.

But. This is NOT right. You don't need to spend hours on this app.

All these people with 1k+ followers and with zero content.

This is fake fame. You don't have to be like them. Be happy even if you have only 1 or 2 followers.

Do you know how being on your damn phone all the time affects you?

Our mental and physical health are fucked up but no we won't take a break we WILL Announce to everyone how miserable our lives are!

A teen not spending time with their parents and then saying my parents are bad.

They are not bad. Someone might have another story, they might truly have some abusive parents but do you think telling that to everyone will help you? Tell this to someone who can help you.

If you come across anyone who is going through that, there are many NGOs who can help your friend or just call on the helpline number of that particular region.  That's it. You just have to do your part.

If you think you can go into your friend's minds and treat them. That's wrong. Have your boundaries. I'm saying this because I have seen people being so desperate to help their friends.

And it can ruin your whole life.

Just lend your friend an ear to listen. It won't harm you.

And now.

Smh.

Why. Are. People. Dating. On. This. App?

Someone who is at least above 18 or 19 and is dating can be digested. 

But kids younger than 15.

-?- AND THEY FUCKING THINK THEY ARE COOL. 

Like duh bitch you don't even know what is love and you are finding a fucking boyfriend on a reading-writing app!?

What if he/she exposes all your chat HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE THAT YOUR BF IS A BOY- Because my dear, Wattpad is filled with girls catfishers who are pretending to be boys. 

And even if there's a bOy on Wattpad, he is fucking there to read and write.

You don't know how the person behind the screen is.

And honestly, if you still decide on wasting your time on useless things, it will hit you hard in upcoming adulthood.

Nevermind.

WHY DO PEOPLE COME TO MY MB AND ASK.

Follow my main account!?

And that main acc is following no one.  That main acc has no content. I'm sick of these people. I don't know whether for you it's right or not but for me. No. It's not.

If you ask me to read your story, I can give it a chance but following directly means you want fame.

And I don't support these people BECAUSE it does affect the hardworking writers being awake till night to write some amazing stories only to see these fake asses showing off their 'fake popularity'.

AND WHY THE FREAK GIRLS ARE TRYING TO BE GUYS ON THIS MF APP!?

Like this is direct disrespect to YOUR gender. What do you want to show? You are ashamed to be a girl?

They fucking do it for attention.

ALL THESE ACCOUNTS WITH WRITTEN BAD GUY AND COLD AND RUDE AND DERANGED.

Why are they getting so much attention?? Because WE girls trying to find that raven-haired 'bad-guy'?? Fuck this. Fanfiction is exactly the opposite of the real world.

In reality, a bad guy is a bad guy.

You can't change anyone. Stop living that y/n life because there are 95% chances you will be left with nothing if you go behind all these 'bad boys'.

All those people who had their hands wrapped in romance regret it later.

I wish I would have studied.

I wish I didn't get in that shit.

I wish I minded my own business.

I wish I didn't believe him/her.

I wish someone told me this before.

And that wish remains a wish.

Teenagers take more risks than ANYONE.

Stay safe. Stay aware.

Keep learning.

LEAVE USELESS THINGS.

Good and bad both are within us. Why let the bad take over you?

Tell me your thoughts.

Watch the video in media and allow yourself to laugh out loud.