𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁

------------------------
"Do you promise me things will stay the same?" I asked while resting my head on Dream's shoulder.

"I promise. Everything will be the same" Dream sighed looking down at the L'manburg on whose wall we were sitting. Or at least - what was left of that wall.

"But what if something goes terribly wrong?"

"It will not." there was a clear annoyance in his voice. "Tomorrow everything will end. We will finally put an end to this pathetic land and its people. Everything will go according to the plan." he laid me flat on the wall. "And then we will have all the time in the world for ourselves y/n."

------------------------

I jumped out of my bed when I heard a loud bell ringing outside. Another almost sleepless night because of Dream. He promised me. He promised me things would stay the same... And now everything is gone. As if I meant nothing to him. As if our relationship was nothing to him. No, I will not be thinking about him again. He hurt me. He betrayed me. It is time for me to move on.

"Y/n? Halloo? Are you awake? Wake up." I heard Technoblade's voice outside the door.

"I am awake" I rubbed my tired eyes.

After getting out of my bed I changed into my regular clothes and put my hair out of my face.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure. I mean it's technically your house." I slightly chuckled.

"I know. I mean I am an anarchist pig, but I am not an asshole or something that I would invade your privacy." Technoblade entered my room. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I will ever be, I guess. I still need to get my stuff from the vault."

"So do I. We will take Ranboo after taking our gear, is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, it's fine. We would not want him to see your 'small' wither head collection anyway'' I said after we left my room, Techno laughing quietly.

After entering Techno's secret vault, I took my netherite armour and put it on.

"Shouldn't you be wearing iron or diamond armour? I mean netherite is pretty heavy." Techno said casually while securing his blade in place.

"I was Dream's fiancée Techno. Do you really think I can't take care of a little netherite?" I scowled after saying his name.

"I did not ask about your previous sexual life y/n but okay" he slipped a red fabric on his shoulders and adjusted his crown. "Shall we?"

I left the vault after him. He quickly closed the vault and took the button from the wall.

After walking a few blocks behind the mountain, we saw Ranboo just looking for something in his ender chest.

"Hello Ranboo!'' I greeted the kid.

"Hi y/n" he smiled at me. "Techno"

"Hi"

"You ready for some adventure?" I asked messing with my axe a little

"I am not sure..."

"Oh c'mon. Do not be such a kid. Let's go" Techno leaded the way. "Do you have the box y/n?"

"Yea"

"Okay just making sure" Techno shrugged his shoulders.

After walking for what felt like thousands of blocks, we came across a tiny lava pool.

"Jump" Techno said casually.

"What?" I shot him a confused look.

"Yeah, what?" Ranboo repeated.

"It's not going to kill you. Just jump."

I hesitated.

"Y/n I saved your life and took you under my protection to my home. Do you think I would just hurt you like that?" Techno shook his head in disappointment.

"I guess not." I took a deep breath and let my body fall into the lava.

However, he was right. I did not die. I landed in a cube of water in a strange looking room.

"What is that?" I asked after Techno and Ranboo appeared next to me too.

The room reminded me of some sort of meeting room. It had wither skulls, stasis chambers and weird signs. 'Sic semper tyrannis.' was written on one of them and I had no idea what that meant.

"Don't worry about it" Techno shushed me away.

After walking for another hour what felt like forever, we finally came across what we were here for...

The end portal.