𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

I have not checked my Wattpad since yesterday and I come back today and see 40 comments on the latest chapter. What the hell
😭 You guys are spoiling me and I absolutely do not deserve it. Anyway, here is a new chapter :) Enjoy!

I kept rolling in my bed from side to side and yet I could not fall asleep. I sighed and got out of it. After going through some of my shelves I took out my journal and a pen.

********

Day/Month/Year

Today I met eye to eye with the GOD. We spent some time together and had some small talk. I still do not trust him, but I would lie if I said that I did not feel some weird shivers inside of me when he kissed me. It was a very familiar feeling, but I cannot put my finger on it yet.

Technoblade is still not home but I am not worried. He knows how to take care of himself, and he is a very experienced warrior.

I think I should visit Ranboo tomorrow. I wonder if he is doing okay after everything that happened with DreamXD that day. Also, my axe is about to break so I should really get more netherite and fix it. Maybe he would go to grab some things with me.

*************

I put the notebook back in its place and grabbed the rose that I had put on my table.

"A god. What an interesting creature" I sighed putting the plant in the flowerpot. "Pretty"

I glanced at the nicely folded hoodie and quickly put it on. I smiled as the warmth immediately spread on my body. It still had his scent on it that I cannot even describe but it smells really nice.

I climbed back on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

I woke up when the sun started to shine straight in my eyes through my window. I let out a frustrated sigh. The sun was a rare thing in this biome, but it is still annoying.

I got out of my bed, took a nice shower, and brushed my hair. I put on DreamXD's hoodie back on again and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed some leftover pumpkin pie from Techno's birthday and stabbed it with a fork. Pumpkin pie is really good, and Dream can literally choke on his opinion that it is not good.

My peaceful morning ended really quick once I saw Techno running really fast towards the house.

"Is everything okay?" I asked once he entered.

"Do you have any healing potions?" he asked out of breath.

'Yeah. Why?"

"Can you give me some?"

"Is everything okay?" I frowned.

"Punz is injured"

"WHAT?"

"Our plans went terribly wrong, and we fell right into their trap. I need those potions as soon as possible"

"Okay but I am coming with you."

"No, you're not. It is dangerous. Stop throwing yourself at the lions y/n. I mean it ".

"Well, you need those potions, and I am not giving you any unless I am coming with you." I crossed my arms.

"You're so stubborn and I hate it. Fine you can come. Just hurry up ".

I ran back to my room and opened one of my chests. I came back to the kitchen with a couple of potions in my hand.

"Are they regular or...?"

"No, they're stronger. I was saving these up for bad days ".

"Okay. There is no time to waste. Let's go."

I followed behind him while putting my armour on.

"Is Punz injuries bad?" I asked while feeling guilty.

"He will survive. And that's what matters the most."

"What happened?"

"There were traps everywhere and Punz fell for one of them. He got stuck in a hole and has a blade on his side as well."

"Oh my god..."

"Bad knew we were coming. And we have no idea how."