𝐼𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁... 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓉?

I open my eyes... Cold and bright. Way too bright. Am I dead?

Well, if I am talking to myself, I don't think I am.

I look around and notice that I am laying in a white tulip field near a huge white castle. It was absolutely stunning.

However, all of this island was floating in a sky and made me nervous. What is this place?

I got up and started following a little road towards the castle.

To my surprise there was a book near the entrance.

I slowly picked it up and started to read.

"KARL DO NOT GO INSIDE. TURN AROUND AND LEAVE THROUGH THE PORTAL. THIS IS NOT A SAFE PLACE"

Huh? Karl?

Has Karl been here?

I glanced around one more time and slowly opened the door. My heart was beating like crazy as I entered the huge castle.

I was walking around and looking at everything until I came across a room which looked a lot like a bedroom.

This place freaks me out. It's insanely beautiful and lovely, but it just looks too pure, too perfect to be normal.

I found another book laying on the floor near the bed.

"Stories like todays can show that not everything necessarily has to end in misery. Stories can all be happy and cheery, and stories can be miserable, but this doesn't make any one tale more important than another"

Huh?

I opened the back of the book and slightly froze in my place

"This book belongs to Karl Jacobs" was scribbled at the bottom of the page.

Karl was here?

"Why are you here?" I heard a voice behind me and slightly jumped scared of it.

I turned around to the person behind me and froze in shock.

It can't be real... can it?