4

Days passed by like a blur. Napahawak ako sa nuo ko ng makita ang 11 months old kong kambal na kumakain ng cerelac gamit ang kamay.

Day off ko ngayon hanggang bukas. And I decided to spend the day with my little angels.

Lian started going to school last week and today is tuesday so he basically had school.

I presented myself to pick him up and buy some diapers and milk for my babies after.

I look at my watch and saw that it's already 3:40 pm 20 minutes before school is over.

I kiss Qein and Qeil's head before telling Cas that I'll be picking Lian up and asked if they wanted me to buy something.

"I need another pack of biscuits for Lian and his milk drink. Also I need a lot of baby wipes and alcohol." Cas said.

"Okay." was all I said before going out. I borrowed Ven's car before driving to Lian's school.

I arrived 5 minutes earlier and didn't wait that long before kids rushed out of their classroom.

Because Lian was too tall for his age I saw him easily. I raised my hand and wave at him.

When he saw me he smiled and run towards me.

"Slowly, big boy." I said when he reached me.

"Hi, Mama." bati niya sakin.

"Hey. You want to eat some ice cream?" tanong ko na sinagot niya ng sunod sunod na tango.

"Are we not going home, yet?" he curiously asked.

"Maggo-grocery muna tayo." sagot ko.

"Can you buy me some art papers and pastel crayons, Mama?" he plead with puppy eyes and a pouting lips.

"Ubos na ba ang art materials mo sa bahay? Your Dad bought you bunch of art papers that will take you for a whole month to finish." tanong ko sa kaniya. I open the door to the front seat and tucked him in. After making sure that he is safe I made my way towards the drivers seat.

"I gave some of it to my friend, Harvy. He told me that he can't afford one at the moment because his Papa haven't got his salary yet." he answered, before continuing, "His birthday is in two days and I wanted to give him something."

I look at him before maneuvering the car out of the parking space.

I know he is hesitating to ask me that is why I asked him, instead.

"Do you wanna buy him a present?" I asked.

I saw how his face lit up before I look back to the road.

"Can we buy him a present, Mama?"  he excitedly asked.

"Of course. I'll just call your Papa to inform him that we will go to the mall and we will be eating dinner there. " I said.

Malayo kasi ang mall mula dito. It will be an hour drive to reach there. May mga grocery store lang. Marami.

I called Cass and told him where we are going and that we won't be home 'til dinner.

Binilhan ko muna si Lian ng ice cream,  sandwich at tubig in case na  magutom siya sa biyahe.

One hour drive to the mall was fun because Lian was singing his favorite nursery rhyme and he talks a lot.

He just do that to the people he is comfortable with and for the people he already knew. Mahiyain padin siya pag dating sa iba.

Nag-park muna ako pagkadating namin bago ko inalalayan pababa ng kotse si Lian at sabay na pumasok sa mall.