End

Nakataas ang isang kilay ko habang nakahawak ang mga kamay ko sa aking bewang. I was looking to the twins who have their hands up in the air.

"Why did you do it?" may galit kong tanong.

They both look down to their feet refusing to answer my question making me angrier even more.

"Fine. Kung hindi kayo sasagot you will stay there for another hour and if  I ever saw one of you lower your hands I'm gonna ground you for the whole month, remove all your privileges and make you work for your own money, again." I said.

This is not the first time I did this. Actually, its the third. The first one is when they are 13 and drove the car without telling us, the second one is when they are 14, they skipped school for almost a month just to play online games and they nearly failed their math subject. I would never know if not for the principal calling me for my children's absence.

I bit my lower lip in frustration when I got no response from them.

Inuubos talaga nila ang pasensya ko. *Sighs* This kids are like their father. So stubborn.

"You really wont tell me?" I asked, voice exhausted.

They just looked each other and look down again.

"Okay." I heaved a deep breath. I'm done with this stress. "Fine. I'll let you pack your things and tomorrow you can say hello to your grandparents in NY." after I said that they panic and started talking at the same time.

"Mom, I swear we didn't mean to... It's just... It's just.."

"Mom, it's complicated, please... Don't send us there."

I raise my hand and made the stop.

"One at a time. So, care to tell me why did you push that small fragile guy outside the bathroom?" I asked them.

I raised them and made them understand to not bully someone, especially, the weaker ones.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean it in a bad way.

"I.. I.." simula ni Qein sa sasabihin niya.

"Just tell her." Qeil nudge his twin.

Qein took a deep breath before he speak. "I'm gay... And I.. kinda like the guy I push." he said the lower his head.

I raise my eyebrows and asked them. "That's it?"

Shock was visible on both their faces. What? They thought I can't accept them? My brother, their uncle, is gay.

"Hindi ka magagalit? Mandidiri?" tanong ni Qein

"Why would I? Do you still remember that my brother is gay, right? Your uncles." I asked them like they have gone crazy.

"We just thought that since we are your sons, it would be different." Qein said.

I looked at Qeil. "Are you gay, too?" I asked.

Qeil shook his head before answering. "No."

Tumango ako sa sagot niya at binaling na ulit ang tingin kay Qein.

"Oh, sweety. You know I love you, right? No matter what your gender preferences are, you are my son. That's all really mattered to me and also your happiness and future." I gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek before scolding him.

"Then why on earth did you pushed him?"

"I was scared and thoughts are running up my mind then suddenly I just pushed him. I was sorry." Qein

Napabuntong hininga ako sa sagot niya. This is new to him and he got scared. Normal lang naman yun.

"Still you pushed him. Tomorrow, apologized to him and bring him home for dinner. I want to meet him." I said excitedly.

"Mom!" reklamo ni Qein.

"Shush. Bring him home tomorrow. Okay, now you two go upstairs and do your homeworks." utos ko.

"Don't tell Dad. I'll tell him tomorrow." Qein said before they went upstairs.

Bumukas ang pinto kaya napaharap ako doon. Nakita ko si Rai na malapad ang ngite habang nakatingin sakin while Quin was already asleep in his shoulders.

Sinalubong ko sila and I gave Rai a peck on his lips before I went to kiss Quin's forehead.

"Did you two have fun?" I asked.

"Yeah. She just played, a lot. It's tiring but fun."  he answered. We headed upstairs and put Quin in her bed then head to ours.

"Ayos na ba ang kambal?" tanong niya habang nagbibihis ng pambahay.

"Yeah. Umamin na sila sakin and I told him to apologize to the kid." Ako

"And the reason is?" taas kilay na tanong niya. Umiling ako bilang sagot.

"Sasabihin niya sayo bukas."

Tumango siya at humiga na sa tabi ko matapos magbihis.

"I love you, babe."he said.

Natawa ako sa endearment na sinabi niya.

"Aren't we too old to be calling each other babe?" tanong ko na agad namang kinakunot ng nuo niya.

"No. It's never too old for us. You'll be my baby babe until we can't walk anymore and both on our wheel chair." he said making me giggle.

After being married for how many years I can't believe I'm still so madly and deeply in love with this guy.

I'm glad we had a second chance to fix our misunderstandings. I'm glad it is a misunderstanding. I don't know what  I'll do if it's not.

I know our relationship is not always rainbows and butterflies but that's just how loving is. We might faced storms and hurricanes but that'll only gave us strength to hold on and get back on our feet.

We made mistakes and messed up pushing us to give up after a try but remember sometimes somethings are worth giving a second shot. We never know what it will give us in return. We might get something unexpected and wonderful.

I look at Rai's face lovingly his eyes mirroring mine.

"I love you " And I will surely do for the next years to come.