3

9 months later...

Naglalakad lakad ako sa labas ng hospital room ko dahil hindi pa naman lalabas ang mga babies ko.

The pain was bearable that's why I tried to endure it and walk. I calm myself by thinking about my babies. And yes, babies, I am having  twins. Two boys. My twin brother collapse after hearing the news. He acted like the father of my children, but I am thankful to him and Cas for being their for me all through out my pregnancy. They bare with me although I had a very bad mood swings. They took care of me and pampered me with everything that I wanted and needed.

They also decided to adopt a kid. And we already met him. He will be a great cousin and Kuya for my babies. His name is Lian and he is 6 years old. His parents died in a fire and there is no relatives left to take him in. He is a good child. Loving, caring but a little shy.

Kukunin na siya mamaya ni Ven at Cas pagkatapos kong manganak. Maaga pa naman kasi. 4 am pa lang. Kagabi pa ako nandito at nagla-labor. Ayaw pa kasing lumabas nang kambal ko eh. 

Pinagpatuloy ko ang paglalakad ko when suddenly I felt pain in my stomach.

Napahawak ako sa pader when I felt it again. Pero this time sobrang sakit na.

"VEN!!!" I shouted. Walang pakialam na may ibang tao.

My twin brother rushed to my side and lift me up. He quickly run inside the labor room before laying me on my bed and calling my OB.

I bit my lower lip hardly before I saw the doctor and nurses getting inside.

Relax, Vei. You'll see your babies in a minute. Pagpapakalma ko sa sarili ko.

"If I said push you push, okay?" the doctor said. Tumango lang ako at umayos na ng higa.

Mas sumakit ang tiyan ko at the same time the doctor said to push.

"Push!"

I did.

VEN

I have been pacing back and forth. Anxious of what is happening inside. My sister is giving birth.

"Love, calm down. Daig mo pa ang nanganganak eh. Your sister is calm even if she's the one delivering the babies." I heard Cas said.

Ngumuso lang ako sa kaniya na ikinatawa niya. Nag-aalala ako sa kapatid ko eh.

"She'll be fine. She's brave." Cas said.

Napatango ako sa sinabi niya.

Right. My sister is strong. She'd been through a lot.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang minuto na ang lumipas, napatayo na lang ako ng lumabas na ang doctor.

"The patient is fine, she's just exhausted that is why she's unconscious and the twins are also healthy. Congratulations. She will be transfered to a private room." she said before leaving.

We saw her being wheeled out and we just followed her.

Nilagay siya sa isang private room and we waited there for the twins to be delivered and for my sister to wake up.

We didn't wait that long before Vei gain consciousness and for the twin to arrived. We all looked at the twins lovingly. They both look handsome. Some traits are obviously from their father. I sigh, remembering how Vei did not tell us about her reason for not telling Zel that she is pregnant.

She just told us that it's complicated and to not tell Zel that she is with us.

Ilang beses narin akong nakatanggap ng tawag kay Zel, desperately asking for Vei. I know Vei has her reason that's why I did not tell Zel. And it is also not my place to just tell him.