1

Five years of being married to the man of my dreams. It felt surreal but here I am holding his hands in front of the crowd while flashes of cameras continue to blind me.

It's been five years since I married the famous business man Raizel Cole, I met him during my college days and I fell in love with him the moment I laid my eyes on his beautiful gray ones.

He was really good looking and seems out of reach but I was shock when he approached me and asked me if he could court me. Of course who am I to deny it? It was an opportunity for me, so I said yes.

We dated for 2 years and then he asked me to marry him. And look where we are now, 5 years married and still so in love.

At least that was everyone thought.

If I hadn't seen that divorce papers lying in his drawers and I did not saw him kiss his best friend in the front yard of our own house I would still believe all the lie that he told me.

I still couldn't accept it. But all I am waiting is for him to tell me that he wanted to divorce. I just wanna hear it from him that he don't want me anymore. That's all I wanted to hear so that I can move on without thinking about the what ifs.

I don't have any work since he wanted me to be a housewife but I graduated as an HRM student. I just love cooking and baking.

I was preparing myself if ever he wanted to kick me out. Nag hanap na ako ng mapapasukang trabaho and I planned to stay in my twin brother's house somewhere in a small town. I have been there twice and I know how to get their by bus.

His house is big and cozy. He doesn't have any girlfriend but a boyfriend. Our mom and dad is in France, they settled their after I got married and after they pass down the company to my twin brother.

Our parents love us dearly and wanted the best for us and seeing their children in good states and in stable they decided to just enjoy their senior years traveling and spending a lot of time together.

"Baby, you okay?" napakurap ako at napatingin kay Rai na may pag-alala sa mukha. Kung hindi ko lang alam ang ginagawa niya maniniwala pa siguro ako sa tingin yun.

I gave him a fake smile and nod.

We are in a charity ball, it's for the children who were abused and abandoned by their own parents.

We saw Annya, Rai's best friend approaching us. She's wearing her infamous slut smile while walking towards Rai and giving her a tight hug and a kiss from the cheek. She turned her head to look at me and gave me her fake smile. I also gave her one.

"Zel, Mommy and Daddy wanted to talk to you." she said in a flirty way that made me almost roll my eyes.

"Baby, let's go." Rai said to me but I shake my head as a no.

I saw Railee coming towards our direction and smiling to me.

"You go ahead I'll just talk to Lee." I said then gave him a kiss.

I saw how the bitch smiled at Rai when he let me go to go to her parents.

Agad ko namang sinalubong ng yakap si Lee.

"Hon, how are you?" I asked her. She's Rai's younger sister and she's also married.

But instead of answering my question she glared at me.

"What?"I asked, confused.

"Why did you let that bitch go with that jerk? I know you love my Kuya but don't you think it's too much? If you could just let me grab her hair and flush her face in a toilet I would gladl--"