Bio Ultraman Nexus

(A/N: This Oc belong to Sirajpro123 )

Name: Daniel Smith

Age: 17

Alias: Ultraman Nexus, Daniel-Kun, Agent, Nexus

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Homeworld: Earth

Affiliation: S.U.F/S.H.F, World Hero Academy, Zero-One force

Occupation: High school student, agent, spy

His parents: Alive

His background: Daniel Smith is a member of the S.U.F/S.H.F. He works with Tekkan Kenta he helps him with his training and they are friends. This leader and his teammates went on a mission to save the scientists when they build a dangerous weapon. When they have arrived, when they arrived. They save the scientists from working with the villains. Then suddenly the machine is a malfunction and then there was a blast at them. Tekkan Kenta, Daniel Smith, and their third member were been effective and they pass out and the S.U.F/S.H.F took them to the medic. When they woke up they felt something different about their body. The S.U.F/S.H.F help them to make sure they are okay. But then they discover they have power in them so them been trained and Daniel Smith become Ultraman Nexus.

His partners: Starecrown

His ability: Cosmic Energy; This energy gives incredible power

His ability: Cosmic Energy; This energy gives incredible power. He shot lasers with his hands or his fingertips. He can make a portal anywhere he likes. He can hear people's minds for information from the people or the villain. He can change into a giant like aside as a build and he can shrinks back when he transformed. He can also sense the enemy or everyone where they are like when they are trap in a rock slide. He can make a reality when they in the middle of the battle, he can use reality as an area that there no property damage. He can make a force field for everyone who needs it for protection. He can also heal people and himself when they get wounded.