Final Week

Everything got arranged by the 8 crazy countries and I had little say in my own wedding but here I am in a beautiful white dress with intricate sunflowers mixed in with some rose decorations on the end of my dress.

Every world country were attending the wedding, quite surprised I was marrying so many men but they didn't question it since there were countries who had harems here and there but not with other countries, that's perhaps why they were so shocked but accepted it nonetheless.

Since it was bad luck for the grooms to see the bride before the altar I was assigned a room and maids to keep an eye on me and help me style my hair and makeup if I so wanted to.

I was nervous to say the least, not because I was excited to get married but because of all the world countries would be there staring at me and witnessing my forced wedding without knowing anything about it.

To my surprise, Olivia, Alaine, south Italy, Belarus and Mason holding P/N arrived in the dressing room I was in. My face showed shock at the familiar faces coming up to me. All of them had somber eyes and tried not to falter their fake smiles. The maids didn't seem to mind them as if they had been informed of them coming over.

"W-what are you all doing here?" Is what first came out of my mouth, not knowing what else to ask in the heat of the moment. Belarus ran up to me and gave her familiar bear hug and I hugged back, she started to cry. She moved away to not ruin the wedding dress, not that I would've minded.

"We... know of your situation N/N... We're sorry" Alaine spoke first and the others stayed silent with no objections.

"How horrible Y/N! I thought you and Arthur were fiancés!" Olivia spoke, her eyes glossing over, she was failing miserably at not crying. The maids obviously didn't care about Olivia's outburst.

"I know Lovi and Natasha knows but... how do you guys know?" I quizzically asked, I never told the mortal humans about the marriage.

"We told them, we coincidentally met and got to know they knew you but not why you were marrying" Romano explained.

"Why.... Why would you tell them!? Don't get them involved, they're only humans!" I said with a frustrated voice, he shouldn't have dragged mortal humans into this, what if they got badly hurt or killed just cause they knew.

"You're human too and you don't deserve this" Romano looked at me with kind eyes, he stepped closer and gave me an unusual hug, he hardly gave hugs. I began to cry lightly, tears started to drop and soon afterwards I gave out sobs while hugging Romano who was patting my back reassuringly. Alaine, Mason and Olivia looked confused, they must've not known about personifications. Better explain right away, I stopped the hug and looked at the three confused humans.

"... So do you guys know about personifications?" I asked carefully but all I got was blank stares and quizzical looks, this is gonna be a long day. And why are the maids not reacting to our conversation!? It's not like we're whispering but they somehow don't even react to our conversation!

"Uh... no? What's that? Role-play or something?" Mason asked with P/N sleeping in his pale hands. I had to hold in a giggle from his question, god I wish it was just Role-play.

"Not quite right, it's an immortal human representing a country. I'm the personification of C/N" I explained, all of them looked like I was crazy or joking, they were obviously waiting for a punchline to the joke but it never came.

"It's true what Y/N says... I'm the personification of South Italy... and Natasha over there is the personification of Belarus" Romano tried to explain further but obviously they had to process the ridiculous information.