Seventh Week

Eventually Italy had to let go of me, he reluctantly did so and probably pouted for a good while. I gave Romano and Spain a long goodbye hug before America came to get me.

When America loudly but proudly announced that he had arrived to pick up his baby girl, Italy began to cling to me not wanting to let me go but I pushed him away and greeted America as sweet as I could. Romano looked horrified and glanced quizzically at me, asking me what I was doing, I just looked at him and gave a sly motion for him to not worry, this was part of my plan.

Romano seemed to understand and kept quiet while Spain remained oblivious to Romano's worry holding Romano's waist and hugging him close, Romano looked slightly annoyed but I knew he secretly liked it.

"Bunny boo, it's time to say final goodbyes" he said excited and took my scarred hand in his large soft one, he snatched away my bag which contained my clothes with his unoccupied hand.

I looked up at him with asking eyes and his baby blue eyes glittered with pride "A hero never let his girl carry heavy stuff!" He giggled at me as if I was the silly one, I had to try very hard not to roll my eyes at him, I managed to chuckle instead with conviction.

I waved a goodbye to everyone with a convincing smile, Romano still looked worried for me, Spain had a sad but understanding expression while still holding Romano close and Italy hung his head down with clenched fists.

When America and I were about to turn around and walk away, Italy suddenly ran up to me and broke me and America's hold on each other. America scowled angry at Italy but he crossed his arms and waited for Italy to explain himself.

"Please Y/N, stay here a-with me..." Italy cried and tried to grab my wrist but America quickly grabbed Italy's hand, slapping it away. Italy glared angrily at America as he did the same to Italy with deadly baby blue eyes. Romano looked at us with worry as Spain tried to drag Romano away from the drama.

"Sorry lil' champ, but she's comin' with me isn't that right sweetheart?" America proudly stated, prompting me to answer his question as he looked at me with a smile and not so innocent eyes starring at me with their blue hues, I had to stay in character so I smiled sweetly back.

"ah, yes of course! I've always wanted to see your place" I winked at him earning a smirk from him. I stepped closer to Italy and ruffled his hair, carefully so to not accidentally brush against his curl. America watched Italy like a hawk, if Italy even dared to make a move on me it wouldn't end well for him.

"I'm sorry Feli but I really want to go with Alfred, maybe next time you can show me around more, okay?" I said trying to convince him to let me go without anymore problems.

"N-next time? Si!" he practically beamed knowing I promised him to come back... too bad I wasn't planning on keeping any promises. Italy suddenly gave me a tight and long goodbye hug.

"He gets a goodbye hug but I don't get a welcome hug!? Babe you're makin' me jealous here" America teased me, I just rolled my eyes at him and pulled him down by his bomber jacket's collar and quickly gave him a peck on the lips to shut up his snarky ass.

He froze in shock as his glasses slid down his nose, staying there until I smoothly adjusted them back into their original place. I gently took his unoccupied hand and led him to the exit as I waved a final goodbye. Italy was smiling while waving back but somehow it seemed strained.

Leading America to the exit was a silent walk since he was still dazed after the surprise kiss I gave him but I broke his trance when I spoke "Get your head out of the gutter and let's go!" I faked the enthusiastic tone.

"Don't need to tell me twice, babe" he smiled as he took the lead to where his car were so we could drive to his private jet.

America's place was located in Washington State and his house looked like the White House but with some differences, like in the driveway there was a fountain with a golden statue resembling the an eagle with the American flag and there was a fancy white picket fence surrounding the garden.