(One-Shot/Random) Taking care of him

A peaceful day in the Ayutiya Palace...

Everyone starts the morning with their daily routine. Everything is very peaceful and-

'BaNg! BRUKK-!! DUSHH-!!!!'

Miyuki: GOOD MORNING FELLAS!!!

Lui: For the 56 times Aikawa Miyuki.. STOP BREAKING THE DOOR!!!💢💢

Miyuki: No i didn't- *look at the door*... Oh, sorry..

The white hair girl apologizes as she stares at the broken door. The other bladers look at her with poker face because they really used to her suprise and weird attitude. Lui look at white hair girl with murderous (?) Face. Feel really mad because disturbing his morning.

Lui: YOU-

Rantaro: Hey.. Do you guys know where the Asahi brothers go? I didn't saw them since yesterday.

Valt: Nope. I didn't saw them either..

Miyuki: Asahi brothers? *eat speggeti* Oh, Hikaru in the hospital and Hyuga went visit him.

Rantaro: Wait.. HIKARU IN THE HOSPITAL!?

Miyuki: .. You guys didn't knew and heard about Hikaru? Wow, suck to be you Kiyama..

Rantaro: This girl..💢💢 Just tell us what happened to them!

Miyuki: Hikaru was hospitalized because he was beaten by strangers.

Miyuki said calmly and continue eat her speggeti as everyone in the palace stares at her with disbelieve face. Miyuki who realize her friends stares at her sigh heavily and stand on the chair.

Miyuki: Okay! Get ready. We will visit Hikaru.. stop makin-

Miyuki speech interrupted by Ranjiro's phone ringing mean somebody calls him. Ranjiro take out his phone and check the ID.

Dante: Who's that?

Ranjiro: Hyuga.

Valt: Turn on the speakers!

Ranjiro: *turn on the speakers* Hello?

Hyuga: *sniff* H-hello.. Hey Cap'n.. can you come to the h-hospital now? It's about H-Hikaru..*sniff* Please..

Ranjiro: Hang on kid.. we will be right there! *hang up phone*

(i don't know how to write it.. my grammar go brrrrrrrr---)

Aiger: Man, sound really serious.. What are we waiting for!? C'mon!

Valt: Yuki! Do your work! Teleport us to the hospital!! Quick!!

Naru: Wait.. We can't all go once! We are too many!

Shu: Valt, Rantaro, Ranjiro, Aiger and Miyuki will go. I'm sure the Asahi and the Bombers already there so we don't have to make the place more crowd..

Rantaro: Okay then!

Miyuki: As you wish!! MAGICAL FROMAGE!!